The Simpsons - Jakks Pacific Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap enough to deep dive...
Clearly Super 7 looks better, but not 50 dollars better.

The plastic does look a bit translucent.... But again 13 dollars.

Grabbed the Jakks Bart last night. Again pretty happy with the figure. For $12.99 plus tax it’s hard to complain much. Still was unable to find Otto, Willie, or any of the deluxe figures.
Check your local Gamestop for the deluxe figures, they've been showing up there recently. I don't think Target carries them.

Got Bart and Willie from Target a while ago, just need Otto now (and the Deluxe).

Good luck to everyone finding a Bart with non googly eyes. I had to pick through 3 and the best one is still a bit off.

Last edited:
Check your local Gamestop for the deluxe figures, they've been showing up there recently. I don't think Target carries them.

Got Bart and Willie from Target a while ago, just need Otto now (and the Deluxe).

Good look to everyone finding a Bart with non googly eyes. I had to pick through 3 and the best one is still a bit off.
My GameStop unfortunately closed last year. I’ve seen other people say they’ve found the figures there as well.

Seems Bartman is a Walmart exclusive. Ordered it online along with the whole family plushes. Amazon has series 2 of the 5 inch for pre-order.

Seems Bartman is a Walmart exclusive. Ordered it online along with the whole family plushes. Amazon has series 2 of the 5 inch for pre-order.
Haven’t found any of the figures at my local Walmart yet. I’ll probably order Bartman online. Jakks is being smart about it- give us a regular Bart first and then the variant. Instead of the Super7 backwards way.

Back