The SITH are coming... MAUL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
And the mynock will require some re-engineering to the package, I think, so dismissing the probe because of size doesn't really work.
It's a probe DROID! Not just a probe. It's surely hope it's not going exploring up anyone's butt!

Customikey said:
All I'm saying is that there is no smell so tantalizing as roasted meat. That's all.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, you should try the new "Roasted Sith Apprentice" Sub at Subway! It's mouthwatering!! Just be sure to get it toasted... :monkey5

At last he will reveal himself, at last we will have ...something other than Jedi.

Darth Maul = SDCC announcement. There are no priority pre-order dates available until after the 9th of June because of the SDCC items, which means Maul will not be put up to order until then most likely. I guess he is one of the announcement figures for SDCC.

So no priority pre-orders will be announced other then SDCC pieces until June?

:confused:

It doesn't mean there won't be any new figures announced. Look at the Kiss figures. They didn't need priority pre-orders. Perhaps there will be a 12" figure or 1/4 figure that doesn't have an exclusive (or just isn't that popular) and won't need to be priority pre-ordered. Look at Skinner! Only 500 and still isn't sold out or had a priority pre-order (albeit he isn't nearly as popular as most items, but still it took pt. 4 Jason over a week to sell 666).

I really think they should have dedicated two week or so to the SDCC items and not three months. Monday start Vader Attendee. Tuesday non-Attendee Vader. Wednesday item #2 attendee. Thursday item #2 non-attendee. Friday attendee item #3. Monday non-attendee item #3, etc., etc.

Didn't we order Mace Windu on a Monday? I am hoping that we won't have to go two months without any high profile new announcements or preorders...

tomandshell said:
Didn't we order Mace Windu on a Monday? I am hoping that we won't have to go two months without any high profile new announcements or preorders...

It might be a long, dry Spring :monkey2

My all-consuming uncontrollable habit right now is collecting Sideshow 12" Star Wars and LOTR. At least, for the last few months, its the thing I look forward to. With LOTR languishing...and now SW having announced its only new figure until after June 9th, I feel like I'm entering withdrawals. I'm already thinking: what -- 7 weeks of no news, no surprise in the newsletter or podcast, no pre-order madness... what am I supposed to do with myself?

:D

Back