The thing with trousers..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ++++ing weak as hell. It does make it tempting to cancel my exclusive. I won't because I want it and think it's a great piece, but this is a WEAK move by SS IMO.

It's beginning to look like it might be an International Exclusive variation, since only overseas web sites seem to be posting it...

If it's just the pants then it's weak, but if it comes with a trench coat and hat that would be cool. On the whole I wish it woulda been an entirely new PF, not just a rehash.

If it's just the pants then it's weak, but if it comes with a trench coat and hat that would be cool. On the whole I wish it woulda been an entirely new PF, not just a rehash.

I think my problem is that it's like a "2nd" exclusive edition. 3 versions of the same PF? You have the regular and then the different head sculpt ex and NOW yet another version with pants! Even if it has a hat and trenchcoat I think it's a bit weak.

That's ++++ing weak as hell. It does make it tempting to cancel my exclusive. I won't because I want it and think it's a great piece, but this is a WEAK move by SS IMO.

I thought that myself, its a very bad move by SS but I love this character too much to cancel.
Besides if the Thing Maquette is anything to go by all the tight (if they use the uniform) trousers may do is enhance focus on his....erm, package.:monkey3
x

well I'll buy it just so mine's is different to you douchebags

I wanna be a European ********* not an American ********* :lol:lol

Meh, you Euro's would ALL be speaking German if it wasn't for the US! :D

Back