The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she just about came out of her dress at one point....
latest

Last edited:
I was expecting a moment like the one from tonight just because of how scenes where playing out and from a point of view of how it was edited and the paste of it all I saw something coming, just not with the person in question and even less so since i never read the comics past season 1's stories so id stay as much as possible spoiler free. But yeah this was an amazing episode in terms of getting us to feel for the characters , one in particular more then the others obviously but yeah great ep.

Good to see the return of the bow. I was surprised at the unconventional bite below the belt. WTF Carol? Really? I don't get it. From doing anything for the group to doing a 180.

Yeah, this crap that Carol is going through needs to get resolved soon. This season really is shaping up to be one of the very best we've seen. Another thrilling episode. I swear, I blinked and the hour just feels like it flew by. There's just so much drama and tension building up now.

Yeah, this crap that Carol is going through needs to get resolved soon. This season really is shaping up to be one of the very best we've seen. Another thrilling episode. I swear, I blinked and the hour just feels like it flew by. There's just so much drama and tension building up now.

I can understand what's she going through. Rick went through it too. Morgan too, and he's still there.

And Maggie.......remember what she said when she was released from the saviors? That she was done?

Another great episode, but I thought it was stupid to let Denise (being their only doctor) go on a run with Daryl & Rosita. She said she needed to show them what to get but they were grabbing everything anyway.:dunno Eugene was entertaining as usual.:lol

Anyone wonder where they get all their smokes? Those things must taste like crap by now. :lol

Refrigeration.

What Carol is going through makes perfect sense. Her list is a hard row. Morgan got in her head. Any genuinely decent person would be out-of-their-damned-mind with deep psycho-spiritual conflict. Glenn did it once and he practically threw up his self-worth. She killed a little girl, and kept herself upright. A person can only carry so much.

Anyone wonder where they get all their smokes? Those things must taste like crap by now. :lol

I've been wondering the same thing. Back in the early seasons Daryl could only get hold of them occasionally, but now it seems like they have an endless supply. And yes, they must taste awful...

I can understand what's she going through. Rick went through it too. Morgan too, and he's still there.

And Maggie.......remember what she said when she was released from the saviors? That she was done?

I understand why she's going through her personal crisis. I just like the character she has become over the years. Seeing her like this just feels like a step backwards with her.

Back