The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

One of the Governors kills is represented by a dot, what weapon would that have been? Laser pointed gun of some sort?

Golf ball. Kills per weapon are listed at the bottom of the chart. Helps identify some of the weapons.

Haha. "Handle from well: 1 fat zombie"

SnakeDoc

549542_427794790623485_339896620_n.jpg

Besides even as the "Guy who dies first" I wouldn't want to have Bieber in my group at all, that means you have to spend time with him first as part of your group :mad::monkey4

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

That ROCKS! Especially the "Guys who dies first"! :lol

Ummm... NO.

This is all i need...

GinaCarano.png

Gina+Carano+Hot6.jpg

Gina+Carano+Hot2.jpg

and maybe just maybe...

This guy to make air conditioned, solar powered sustained post-apocalyptic home.
joltVolt_236x236.jpg

House is a drug-addicted smartass ... and zombie bites and gunshot wounds aren't interesting enough to keep him around. Unreliable. Plus, he can't walk, much less keep up with Chuck Norris. He'd eat up all the pain medication and blow the joint.

SnakeDoc

:lol Assuming she'd even give you the time of day, vs. beat your ass and steal your supplies. :lol

Right cuz in our little hypothetical universe Chuck Norris, Rambo and McGyver are gonna share their supplies and food with me? :slap

Ummm... NO.

This is all i need...

GinaCarano.png

Gina+Carano+Hot6.jpg

Gina+Carano+Hot2.jpg

**** me...that ass is incredible. Note to Warner Bros.:If she's Wonder Woman, please, for the love of Pete, give her a star spangled G-string. :drool :drool What is it with this forum today?Between this and the TDKR thread, I'm as happy as a bug in a rug.

**** me...that ass is incredible. Note to Warner Bros.:If she's Wonder Woman, please, for the love of Pete, give her a star spangled G-string. :drool :drool What is it with this forum today?Between this and the TDKR thread, I'm as happy as a bug in a rug.

It that Gina Carano??? She needs to be NO WHERE near Wonder Woman. Can't act worth ****. Did you see Haywire? It was like watching a 2 year old mentally handicapped child trying to act. Good looking, yes. Good actress, nooooooooooo.

It that Gina Carano??? She needs to be NO WHERE near Wonder Woman. Can't act worth ****. Did you see Haywire? It was like watching a 2 year old mentally handicapped child trying to act. Good looking, yes. Good actress, nooooooooooo.

Haywire wasn't her fault. Most of the acting in that movie seemed rather "mentally handicapped," even McGregor and Fassbender seemed like they were forcing it.

as long as she looks good who cares about the acting lol, she could be Wonder Woman for sure.

Back