Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG #27 IN THE HOUSEEEE!!!!!!!... This statue is amazing.
I'm glad to skip out wolverine. Bring on CAP!.

thor2.jpg

thor3.jpg

thor1.jpg

Nice pics! Got a THOR on lay-away with Secret Compass...can't wait to finish paying him off.

Is that a poster in the background?

It's a Giclee print from Art.com with the artwork derived from Issue #4 of Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America. The print is 49.5" W 38.5" H. It's simply beautiful.

Although Thor wasn't in that particular series, it seemed fitting to put a large print next to a large LSB.

This bust is underrated,. When you actually have one of these your jag will drop. the paint on this piece is actually nicer then then proto.

My Thor will be here tomorrow. Just in time for Xmas. I guess there back in Stock at SS. Woot Woot!

Just got my Thor bust......EPIC!!!! As much as I love and as cool as the new war machine bust is the Thor bust blows it away for me. Just amazing detail and size, only nit pick is the bust though huge in size is pretty light. Also gotta give SS props for how well this beauty was packed, the detachable wings was a great idea and will no doubt make breakage a non issue for the most part.

A+ SS

Just got my Thor bust......EPIC!!!! As much as I love and as cool as the new war machine bust is the Thor bust blows it away for me. Just amazing detail and size, only nit pick is the bust though huge in size is pretty light. Also gotta give SS props for how well this beauty was packed, the detachable wings was a great idea and will no doubt make breakage a non issue for the most part.

A+ SS

What was it about the War-Machine that is not up to par?

What was it about the War-Machine that is not up to par?

War machine is way up to par, I love my war machine. The Thor just wows me every time I look at it. The detail and sculpt is just amazing. Plus I'm more of a Thor fan.

A+ SS

congrats! :clap:clap

I got my Thor Bust and love it. Holding out on War Machine. But the Thor bust is alot heavier then my other 1:1's. The weight thing doesn't bother me. The carnage bust is super light.

Back