Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I am wrong as well bud.

Let us pray. Pray to the statue gods tha koopa is incorrect in his original thoughts.... Be gentle sideshow I'm sore from the Thor delay.

tumblr_m3ctxhQq7x1qg39m0o2_500.gif

So they got my Thor back guys and credited my account, what should I do...should I order Sabretooth...or should I wait until Spook and see what happens there?

Wait for spook. Saber tooth won't sell out that fast... (Keep an eye on the ex though)

Yeah...he's pretty tempting though :) I'm wondering if the Freddy Krueger will be ready by Spook...soo many statues...soo little money. :lol

I'm just waiting to see what the ES is gonna be on Sabes. No doubt I'll be POing him. As of now though, no hurry.

Just got this in yesterday. Absolutely love it! One of my favorite pieces in my collection. There's so much movement and great color and design. It's spectacular.
The leaning is only noticeable if I push on it. That being said, it's as bad as batman was. I put a couple pieces of cardboard under the side to stabilize it more and it's fine. Btw I got this one off of eBay. I still have my original po as well.

Yeah...he's pretty tempting though :) I'm wondering if the Freddy Krueger will be ready by Spook...soo many statues...soo little money. :lol

That sounds like the perfect time to unveil him :wink1:

Just got this in yesterday. Absolutely love it! One of my favorite pieces in my collection. There's so much movement and great color and design. It's spectacular.
The leaning is only noticeable if I push on it. That being said, it's as bad as batman was. I put a couple pieces of cardboard under the side to stabilize it more and it's fine. Btw I got this one off of eBay. I still have my original po as well.

Awesome Avengers set, mate! :yess: :yess: :yess: :hi5:

Nice looking lineup. He looks great displayed with the other Avengers.

I love the fact that even though hes kind of in a crouch he still makes cap look small. I can't wait to get mine back.

Congrats, he looks insanely awesome. I have a strong feeling he's going to be my favorite Avenger in my collection.

Yeah man, its crazy the quality paint app they did on this. The chrome on the arms and legs are awesome. If I were to overly nitpick, the only issue is the gap in the arm where it connects is a little noticeable and the face can look old in certain lighting. The sculpt and size is crazy though. He is a giant man. I love the faux leather and the fit on him. I really cant praise this piece enough.

Yeah man, its crazy the quality paint app they did on this. The chrome on the arms and legs are awesome. If I were to overly nitpick, the only issue is the gap in the arm where it connects is a little noticeable and the face can look old in certain lighting. The sculpt and size is crazy though. He is a giant man. I love the faux leather and the fit on him. I really cant praise this piece enough.

Thats great to hear overall. I am still contemplating getting that BW. That set up and lighting look great

May I know what lighting you use? Is it just led strip, but laid on bottom of the statue?

Back