Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This better be some nonsense lol - I think everyone should email threezero so we can get some answers, it was pretty weird that Kakashi got delayed for so long, we have to complete the team!
View attachment 733590
I've sent an email to 3Z as I very recently read the entire manga and was able to pre-order Kakashi in time. I will scout for Naruto and Sasuke but would love to be able to complete young Team 7.

Sakura is always the weakest sell from Team 7 but people will buy her if the figure is made well. Bandai always has this problem with female characters too.

I truly hope ThreeZero goes through with Sakura. Having the entire Team 7 in 1/6 was the main appeal for this line to me.

I had asked threezero via email, they gave me a generic response:

"Dear Customer,

Sorry that there is no specific schedule for this item. Kindly visit our facebook for more updates. Thanks for your understanding and support!

Threezero-CS"

Sakura is probably pretty low on the priority list, hopefully well hear something in 2025, good or bad news wise.

Back