Threezero: Stranger Things - Eddie Munson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 5B Feral Rick
Shane
Hershel
Negan from Dead City

Since InArt are making TWD now I can only imagine what their Rick will look like.
Inart are making TWD?

I don’t think the licence covers dead city and they released two pretty iconic and requester Ricks almost back to back and already released a season 5 Rick.

Is Hershel a big want??

Shane was a missed opportunity tho, I think he would have sold well considering the popularity of the early seasons

Yes they are.
That’s awesome for those that want that, I doubt it will pair well with the Threezero stuff tho since Inart is next level.

Inart is a little out of my price range for TWD specifically, especially since I already own a few more of the Threezero figures.

What other licenses do Inart have for 1/6?

Season 5B Feral Rick
Shane
Hershel
Negan from Dead City

Since InArt are making TWD now I can only imagine what their Rick will look like.
Inart is making The Walking Dead? I have never heard of it, is there a source or anything that i missed?

Season 5B Feral Rick
Shane
Hershel
Negan from Dead City

Inart is making The Walking Dead? I have never heard of it, is there a source or anything that i missed?
You’ll find it in the general InArt discussion thread, I believe.
Think John from IA mentioned something about TWD in his last interview.

Edit:
Here ya go
Post in thread 'Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures'
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...o-do-sixth-scale-figures.245206/post-11059470
Yeah, looks like it is actually happening. Thanks for the heads up!

em 1.jpg
em 2.jpg
em 3.jpg

Honestly I lost all interest in Threezero when they dropped the Walking Dead.

I would be interested in seeing them do One Piece anime figures though.
ThreeZero also dropped Game of Thrones.

They announced and(or) showed off some new GOT figures/characters but abandoned that line.

ThreeZero also dropped Game of Thrones.

They announced and(or) showed off some new GOT figures/characters but abandoned that line.
I know their Game of Thrones figures were not as good as the Walking Dead ones but I was still pissed they killed the line so suddenly, specially because their last Daenerys looked really good, it would have been nice if they at least released it as a final piece or something.

Attachments

• 423875-Daenerys-Targaryen-Season-7.jpeg
    423875-Daenerys-Targaryen-Season-7.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 0
I know their Game of Thrones figures were not as good as the Walking Dead ones but I was still pissed they killed the line so suddenly, specially because their last Daenerys looked really good, it would have been nice if they at least released it as a final piece or something.
The second Inart announced the GoT line, the Threezero line would have died if it didn’t already. The amount of people that would have cancelled or just opted to wait for Inart would have been staggering.

I’m not saying that is the incase but regardless probably the right call for Threezero especially when I don’t think the last dani sold that well

I don't collect GOT figures, but how deep would one believe Inart will go? I like how Jazzinc wants to do figures HT and others aren't touching in a line. Threezero could have taken that route.

Back