threezero - Trigun - Vash the Stampede 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of the jacket, I think it might be some sort of Vinyl material? It's very pretty and eye catching, i think i might put it through some good testing...if things go left I'll be fine with getting a custom made cloth replacement..

I wish companies would try and stick to just using as much cloth as possible, most threezero anime figures have been pretty good about that, they don't really have pleather material except Black swordsman gut's pants tbh

Another picture courtesy of Toyark

vash.jpg

I am one of these guys wholl buy 2...depending on accessories though.

Another head or arm will add to the value...but atypical of Threezero.

The jacket is a conundrum...always thought it was cloth not leather-esque.

It does look vinyl and looks to be wired?

Cool. I had some of the old Kaiyodo figures from back in the day. Always bummed me out we never got Knives. I think there was an unpainted proto floating around.

Those were some of the first entries I had from the Japanese market. The articulation on those figures were just leagues ahead of what companies in the States were doing at the time.

I still have them including those hard to get Japanese convention exclusives. It was Legato that they had for a prototype. Those were game changers for me back then. Mcfarlane's Vash couldn't even compare. Kaiyodo at that time was first, as I would say, in doing very articulated 1/12 figures. Wolfwood and Monev were the highlights in their Trigun line. Vash was the weakest due to the limited leg articulation.

I hope they give him an interchangeable hand, maybe a laughing or angry sculpt also...but Threezero doesn't really do extra heads.

They do or faceplates at least.

I was just watching Justin's video and this guy failed to highlight Vash. It's literally the best anime of what Threezero showed....

Not poopooing on Chainsaw Man and demon Slayer....but yeah...

That extra faceplate might be worth getting an extra Vash.

Isn’t that how it’s depicted in the anime though? I swear it had a bit of a sheen to it…

EDIT-oh man, vash, spike, guts, Griffith…omg please get ALL of the anime that came out during the mid 90s- early 2000’s. JUBEI KIBAGAMI PLEASE!! GENMAAAAAAA!!!!! VAMPIRE HUNTER D!!!

EDIT 2- Omg and rorouni Kenshin! Ranma! Mutha effin Dragon Ball!!

I know I’m losing my **** here, but seeing Vash, and he looks SO GOOD, my imagination is running wild!

So much untapped potential here.
My man listing some absolute classics! Ranma 1/2 would be a dream come true, though at the moment the SH Figuarts are great but, the scale is not my preferred.

My mind would be blown if they gave me Re-L from Ergo Proxy...but, that is too niche for this world.

Isn’t that how it’s depicted in the anime though? I swear it had a bit of a sheen to it…

EDIT-oh man, vash, spike, guts, Griffith…omg please get ALL of the anime that came out during the mid 90s- early 2000’s. JUBEI KIBAGAMI PLEASE!! GENMAAAAAAA!!!!! VAMPIRE HUNTER D!!!

EDIT 2- Omg and rorouni Kenshin! Ranma! Mutha effin Dragon Ball!!

I know I’m losing my **** here, but seeing Vash, and he looks SO GOOD, my imagination is running wild!

So much untapped potential here.
You could be right...who knows....I am sure Threezero did their best for accuracy.

I never noticed a sheen, I would prefer cloth bc of durability though...but sheen or no sheen, I'm getting.

Please I hope they give knives and Legato and Wolfwood.

Only time will tell, but at least we got Vash...

I am thinking it does have foot movement, but cannot do the flying poses with toes pointed out because of boots.

I am just guessing, until we see actual reviews and more pics.

Back