TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea they could have put one foot up ontop of the peak if they wanted but the way I see it is he just jumped up there or jumped down on the roof so it would be easily to plant on both sides then one site and the peak. IMHO.

Yep exactly, to me that would be a leaders pose, one foot on the peak and the other on the side but the way it is now is still awkward.
But none the less SS isnt gonna do crap about it, and to complete the set I have to get him anyways.

Yep exactly, to me that would be a leaders pose, one foot on the peak and the other on the side but the way it is now is still awkward.
But none the less SS isnt gonna do crap about it, and to complete the set I have to get him anyways.

:exactly::goodpost: Also I would have loved the Katana at his sides or spread out ready to slash or make another jump. I realise why they did it with size contraints for packaging and all but that would have been ideal for me.

:exactly::goodpost: Also I would have loved the Katana at his sides or spread out ready to slash or make another jump. I realise why they did it with size contraints for packaging and all but that would have been ideal for me.

They could have done that, the packaging size wouldn't be an issue, they could of been removable arms and things along those lines

when I saw all 4 together at SDCC they looked really good together. I think people will change their minds about Leo once they display him with the other three.

I haven't seen it in person but on the vids from the Con it looked great with the other 3.

could you post a link please?
have only seen a few pics.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bl6b6NjTII4?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bl6b6NjTII4?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The statue has grown on me since it first came out and I'm not complaining about the mouth or quality etc. My point is just that its not a classic Leo pose when compared to the previous three statues which they hit the nail on the head IMHO :peace

View attachment 27272
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

So excited for the two turtles left, spent a while last night rearranging space for them. Haven't gotten a convert notice for Mike yet though :monkey2

So excited for the two turtles left, spent a while last night rearranging space for them.

:lol I've been doing the same thing, looks like I need another shelf or something.Also can't wait to see what comes next :D

Hehe, I wont be displaying till I get all 4. I think it will make it more exciting to see them all set up for the first time together.:rock2

Leo does look much better after seeing that video.

That guy narrating the video though... man stop clearing the throat so much and talking with a mumble and the fast camera moves....

Hehe, I wont be displaying till I get all 4. I think it will make it more exciting to see them all set up for the first time together.:rock2

I already got all four, sorta! I had the regulars and ended up getting ex's off ebay, which I'll probably have to do again for Mike :gah: This is what my setup will be with Mike in the middle and Leo on the left. And sorry for the image quality, that's what you get when you buy a $70 camera from Wallgreens.

100_1602.jpg

I already got all four, sorta! I had the regulars and ended up getting ex's off ebay, which I'll probably have to do again for Mike :gah: This is what my setup will be with Mike in the middle and Leo on the left. And sorry for the image quality, that's what you get when you buy a $70 camera from Wallgreens.

Cool setup! :clap

Back