TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was interested in getting one of these (Leo) awhile back when they were first announced. But the more I look at them all I see are the Bay Movie Turtles design but made to look more like the comic. I still may pick up one depending on the final product and the reviews.

I mostly just buy Leo in the lines I like, and only have a few sets of all 4 turtles (my original playmates from the 80's, the original Neca turtles, the newer Larson 4pk, and the 4pk of Neca toon turtles). Wanted the Mezco, but not for that $400 asking price.
This set is expected to be released in September, it's okay. You can make a decision after reviewing the videos or pics.

JOYTOY updated again:love:Could it be that joytoy will release more tmnt related figures in the future???
A (1).jpg
A (2).jpg
A (3).jpg

Are the JoyToy Rockysteady & Bebop based on 1987 TMNT?

I saw they are releasing a set of 4 Turtles but those looked like more like the 2003 TMNT. I don't want to buy this Rocksteady/Bebop set if there will not be 1987 Turtles to go along with them.
I'm not quite sure, maybe there's no specific time frame. About 4 Turtles, JOYTOY's designer said it's based on multiple generations of styling pieced together.
As for Rockysteady&Bebop, I will help you ask.

I've never really been in to the "Mech" or "Gundam" collectibles genre but made an exception for these TMNT figures by Heatboys. I haven't seen much talk about these anywhere which is surprising. They're definitely underrated. I'm Glad to have them though. Waiting on Donatello next, then hopefully they'll put Splinter and Shredder up for PO.
1000004158.jpg

I've never really been in to the "Mech" or "Gundam" collectibles genre but made an exception for these TMNT figures by Heatboys. I haven't seen much talk about these anywhere which is surprising. They're definitely underrated. I'm Glad to have them though. Waiting on Donatello next, then hopefully they'll put Splinter and Shredder up for PO.View attachment 724820
I know they’re quality and I would like them, but I can’t justify the price with so much else going on right now.

I know they’re quality and I would like them, but I can’t justify the price with so much else going on right now.
I hear you. TBH though, the price point for these aren't so bad when you're use to paying $300+ for Hot Toys, Inart, etc... at least imo. I've also seen these sell below retail in the after market which is a plus.

Back