Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email saying that TW want more info regarding my review. Looks like they're trying to get rid of the negative reviews.

1719913184113.png

They finally replied to me and gave me these dates for when the figures would become available, this has happened a few times and they never actually meet these dates but would be interesting to see if anyone else here has been told different dates for the same figures.

Friendly Spider-Man, mid of July
InArt Batman, Aug
Anakin Skywalker, early aug
Padme, early aug
Amazing, Spider-Man early aug
Mace Windu, early aug
C-3PO, early aug
Gentlemoon, 2024 mid of July
Super Battle Droid, early aug

Not at ALL bashing here, but are all of these your pre-orders with TW? If so, I really hope it works out. They got me once but luckily I paid with a card through Paypal and Paypal judged in my favor and I got a full refund.

Not at ALL bashing here, but are all of these your pre-orders with TW? If so, I really hope it works out. They got me once but luckily I paid with a card through Paypal and Paypal judged in my favor and I got a full refund.
Yeah unfortunately I had been buying from them for years, never had any problems with them and then all of a sudden they stopped like with many others.
About 60% of my collection has came from TW from when they were ok, but I am claiming these through my bank so if I don't get them at least I will get my money back.

Noticed you can't even contact them via their website, as they have instituted CAPTCHA, but their functionality is broken.

brokenCaptcha.JPG

Back