Trick or Treat Studios: Billy the Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
TOTS has revealed their 1:6 Billy the Puppet figure.

I had the privilege of designing and producing the trike for this figure. Up for preorder now.

FB_IMG_1721944447054.jpg

Looks great. I do wish they had a photo of him next to a standard 1/6 figure tho just so we know if he's in scale with the other figures. Also it says hes 7 inches on the website but i wonder if that's on or off the trike

Looks great. I do wish they had a photo of him next to a standard 1/6 figure tho just so we know if he's in scale with the other figures. Also it says hes 7 inches on the website but i wonder if that's on or off the trike
Their full size puppet replica is listed as 42" tall. So 1:6 scale would be the 7" listed here.

Wondering where you got your reference? When I made the one for Rainman, I could find much.
I made this probably over 2 years ago... this one has been in development for a LONG time... so I'm trying to recall. I definitely did a lot of googling and capturing screenshots as best i could. I believe the art director sent me several references as well.

Back