Tron Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing thats pumping me up with this movie is the fact the Daft Punk got new original songs on the soundtrack!

Very sweet :rock

Have to say I was never all that excited about this sequel, but looks like its got the right pieces to be cool.

:lecture Same here. Loooks really cool :rock

Didnt think much of the first movie but it's been a long time since i've seen it, so maybe my opinion has changed.

looked like the body was part of the cycle... I didn't like the design that much if thats the case.

New pics:

tron_legacy_still_1.jpg

Lightened up in Photoshop:

tron-1_brightened.jpg

tron_legacy_poster_1.jpg

I'm pretty excited for this movie to come out....and the Soundtrack by Daft Punk!!!!:rock

Garret Hedlund is soooo HAWT! :naughty

cannot wait. just 1 year away hopefully!

cannot wait for the toys either! also hoping for classic tron stuff too.

Definately, there putting out more light featured products everyday, like the neck post for Iron Man/Batman, the Pred LEDS, and they did the Bat-pod and Tumbler. Heck even there first figure was the T-800 I think, and that lit up.

It seems do-able if they get the license. And they could do blue/green variants to make the money back.

Definately, there putting out more light featured products everyday, like the neck post for Iron Man/Batman, the Pred LEDS, and they did the Bat-pod and Tumbler. Heck even there first figure was the T-800 I think, and that lit up.

It seems do-able if they get the license. And they could do blue/green variants to make the money back.

TRUE TRUE! I think this would be an awesome addition to the HT line.....I'm assuming that the fact that this is a Disney film doesn't affect whether or not HT can get the license right?

I'm not to familiar with HT and Disney mergers....:rolleyes:

BAMBOOTA =n00b

TRUE TRUE! I think this would be an awesome addition to the HT line.....I'm assuming that the fact that this is a Disney film doesn't affect whether or not HT can get the license right?

I'm not to familiar with HT and Disney mergers....:rolleyes:

BAMBOOTA =n00b

Well they did the VCDs for UP and they got the rights to Marvel films so it seems likely it could happen.

Sort of discouraging they didn't announce it with Avatar and Clash etc, but they wait til movies come out and make announcements all the time too.

Well they did the VCDs for UP and they got the rights to Marvel films so it seems likely it could happen.

Sort of discouraging they didn't announce it with Avatar and Clash etc, but they wait til movies come out and make announcements all the time too.

I see....Thanx for the insight Deck! I love learning from you guys! U are all wise!!

But...I really hope this movie doesn't suck! I'm not a huge fan of the first one...but the special FX of this one looks phenomenal! I just hope they have a great story to go with it!

And if HT get the license for it it would be amazing...but I would think they would have a challenge set for them selves to do all the light on the suit.

Tron is so cool, i mean look at this guy, he hauls all the pussay at the Cons.

Hey baby! my name is Jay!! *wipes foggy lenses* wanna ride with me on my Lightcycle?.
tron-our-kitchen-sink.jpg

tron-guy-plane.jpg

tron_costume_8.jpg

south-park-celebs.jpg

Dude, Tron guy owns a plane, has been on Jimmy Kimmel, and SOuth Park. He may get more ????? then you.

Back