Underrated Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
What games do you think never got the credit or rating it desserved.

For me it has to be .....Mirrors Edge

Refreshingly different to anything else and some of the most exhilarating chases in a video game

Haunting Ground. It's kind of an awkward game to play in front of friends but a very creepy, often intense and different survival horror and your only weapon is a white German Shephard.

Beyond Good and Evil. Though at least that's getting a sequel.

The Darkness was pretty good too, but not a lot of people seem to have played that.

2 games that have allready been mentioned:

"Mirrors edge" and "The Darkness".

Mirrors edge is such a fun ride and i have played it through 3 times.

l think condemned is also under rated.its one of the top 5 best games i have ever played.if you havent played it go play it.

Earth Defense Force 2017 on the Xbox 360. Seriously, it's worth tracking down a copy of this budget title.

Call of Juarez: BIB is pretty cool as is the Star Wars The Clone Wars. Both simple games really but pretty darn fun.

Defcon..

shall_we_play_a_game01.jpg

shot1.jpg

DefconStyle_new.jpg

Solomon's Key was always under-appreciated by my friends, but was one of the first Wii Virtual Console games. So, maybe it wasn't as under-rated as I always thought.

Call of Juarez: BIB is pretty cool as is the Star Wars The Clone Wars. Both simple games really but pretty darn fun.

Do you mean the old Clone Wars game on Xbox and PS2 or the new one--'cause the new one had to be the worst game I've ever seen.

I'm not sure Dark Void is underrated, but for some reason I like it. Perhaps I just feel that it was something that could have been so much more.

I'm not sure if you can consider it underrated, but Shadow of the Colossus definitely deserves more love. One of my favorite games of all time.

Not enough said for me, because I have no freakin' clue what that is. What is it? If it is $5, I might pick it up and let it sit on my shelf for years without ever playing it.

I'm not sure if you can consider it underrated, but Shadow of the Colossus definitely deserves more love. One of my favorite games of all time.

Oh man, I came in this thread to post Shadow of the Colossus and Ico :lol Two of the most beautiful and imaginative games I have ever played, by the same developer to boot.

Back