Underrated Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean the old Clone Wars game on Xbox and PS2 or the new one--'cause the new one had to be the worst game I've ever seen.

The new one. Republic Heroes I think is the subtitle name of the game. It was fun, easy and a worth the $20. I enjoyed it for what its worth.

Oh man, I came in this thread to post Shadow of the Colossus and Ico :lol Two of the most beautiful and imaginative games I have ever played, by the same developer to boot.

Cannot wait for their next game. Sure it will be a masterpiece.

What games do you think never got the credit or rating it desserved.

For me it has to be .....Mirrors Edge

Refreshingly different to anything else and some of the most exhilarating chases in a video game

I agree.
loved that game.
the soundtrack was amazing.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TERyxFfMqDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TERyxFfMqDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mirror's edge 2 in the making.

ArcadiaDC.png

Skies of Arcadia for the Sega Dreamcast. The game also made an appearance on the Gamecube with additional content.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skies_of_Arcadia

Urgh...Its the old different strokes thing again, I genuinely thought mirrors edge was awful, despite loving the demo...

What games do you think never got the credit or rating it desserved.

For me it has to be .....Mirrors Edge

Refreshingly different to anything else and some of the most exhilarating chases in a video game

wallpaper_mirrors_edge_05_1600.jpg

NUFF SAID!

I have to agree! This game was awesome....even tho I got frustrated with it and never finished it. :lol
It's on my "to do" list. I just love the dynamics and the colors and graphics of that game. The soundtrack also was really good.

They should really make a figure out of Faith Connors....that would be awesome! :rock

Eternal Darkness and Okami. Two very amazing games that don't get enough limelight.

Okami was amazing as far as graphics and inovation, but the story kinda bored me.

----------------

I also wanna add Rival Schools! :rock

rival-schools.jpg

I loved that game so much...but not alot of people played it before.

Xmen Legend:

XMen-legend.jpg

Power Stone:
base_media.jpg

I got a bunch more but I don't feel like posting them. :lol

Oblivion, despite its numerous awards, its still underrated. It should be hailed as the biggest advancement in games since adding a second button :lol

And after 25 years of playing I should know!

Oblivion, despite its numerous awards, its still underrated. It should be hailed as the biggest advancement in games since adding a second button :lol

And after 25 years of playing I should know!

Ok but elder scrolls was terrible. I remember when my buddy first got it. I walked my guy into a house and was killed by a rat that I couldn't even stomp to death... and this was no legend of zelda rat (where they are the same size as link) oh no this was a run of the mill down in your basement kind of a rat.... what kind of stupid game is that. most OVERrated IMO :duh :D

Urgh...Its the old different strokes thing again, I genuinely thought mirrors edge was awful, despite loving the demo...

Huh, funny how i'm attracted to both your posts :D
definitely agree with this. the game was so linear it was painful. i thought it was a sandbox game... boy was i disappointed :(

Original Half - Life and more importantly Half - Life:Opposing Forces

Playing as the soldiers is so cool seeing Gordon walk by in the background like G-man does randomly when playing HL.

I have to agree! This game was awesome....even tho I got frustrated with it and never finished it. :lol
It's on my "to do" list. I just love the dynamics and the colors and graphics of that game. The soundtrack also was really good.

They should really make a figure out of Faith Connors....that would be awesome! :rock

Okami was amazing as far as graphics and inovation, but the story kinda bored me.

----------------

I also wanna add Rival Schools! :rock

rival-schools.jpg

I loved that game so much...but not alot of people played it before.

Xmen Legend:

Power Stone:

I got a bunch more but I don't feel like posting them. :lol

Rival Schools was AWESOME, bonus points Bam-Bam. Did you ever play the sequel Project Justice? Ah memories, I miss you Dreamc@st. Also I'd have to go with Mirrior's Edge. :lecture

Rival Schools was AWESOME, bonus points Bam-Bam. Did you ever play the sequel Project Justice? Ah memories, I miss you Dreamc@st. Also I'd have to go with Mirrior's Edge. :lecture

Hell yeah I did!:rock
project.jpg

But I played Rival Schools more...I played it so much that I still remember the opening song in Japanese. ( i don't really know what they where saying...i just sang what sounded like the word).....:lol

Oh and what the characters used to say too while u used them.

Bam=Nerd

BTW....I played mostly with the characters from the Gorin and Gedo High School! :)

Damn I miss Dreamcast too! :lol I wanna play this game now!:duh

EDIT: I found the intro for ya Deak! ;)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6Z4DpA5YZ94&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6Z4DpA5YZ94&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Ok but elder scrolls was terrible. I remember when my buddy first got it. I walked my guy into a house and was killed by a rat that I couldn't even stomp to death... and this was no legend of zelda rat (where they are the same size as link) oh no this was a run of the mill down in your basement kind of a rat.... what kind of stupid game is that. most OVERrated IMO :duh :D

You mean a different Eldar scrolls right? I'm a bit confused... :)

Worms. Simple strategy, entertaining, customizable, arsenal of funny weapons, fun challenge or PvP modes, you can download it on PS3 network too. Holy Hand Grenade FTW!

Back