• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Various 1/6 Figures - Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Misc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raleig.h

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTS - US Only. All prices negotiable. Shipping NOT included

Star Wars:

MMS423 Hoth Leia - complete with shipper in good condition, has the classic yellowing on the pants under her boots, some issues with the boots, and a couple spots around the outfit, all of which aren’t too noticeable. -$360

EX DX16 TPM Maul - complete without shipper in good condition. - $250

DX18 Solo Darth Maul - complete without shipper in good condition. - $235

TMS007 Durasteel Mando - complete with shipper in good condition, fatsuit removed in shoulder area for more accurate proportions. -$235

SS EX Palpatine & Sidious 2-pack - complete without shipper in good condition, these will look good swapped onto the new HT body and sculpts. - $180

x2 DX 501st Clone Trooper - complete with shipper in good condition, I had these marked 1 & 2 on the inside of the brown shipper to tell the difference, not a big deal I’d assume but thought I’d note. - $260 each or $500 for both.

x2 Coruscant Guard Shock Trooper - complete with shipper in good condition, The red paint around the ankle pegs has slight paint chipping but isn't noticeable. - $220 each or $400 for both.

Take all 4 for $850

Sideshow Commander Wolffe: No box, comes complete with most accessories. The original seller sent me 2 bent right boot pieces (so the left one is not included), and the shoulder antenna was broken, but I have since upgraded the shoulder antenna to a custom metal piece, so it will not break. Small paint rub on nose of one of the unmasked sculpts. Joints are still pretty good all things considered with sideshow - $300

DC:

VGM39 Batman Beyond - complete with shipper in good condition. - $250

MMS382 Purple Coat Joker - complete with shipper. dye transfer on body, cant see while wearing coat - $200

MMS395 Tuxedo Joker - complete without shipper in good condition, might have some yellowing due to age, missing one button on his jacket sleeve, but extras are in the box. - $200

MoS General Zod - Comes complete without shipper in good condition. - $220

Marvel:

Spider-Man Movie promo suit (The red and blue one from FFH) - complete with shipper in good condition, missing the flight pole as I've misplaced it, is compatible with any other flight pole. - $230 + shipping

MMS536 Captain America - comes complete with shipper in good condition. - $230

MMS490 Deadpool 2 - comes complete with shipper in good condition. There is one spot where the belt broke apart but has been reglued. No flaking issue but I’d be careful when moving him around, you never know. - $200

Misc:

Phicen / TBLeague 1/6 Purgatori - great condition, complete with shipper - $275

MT Ada Wong 1.0 - brand new, just opened for inspection, no body included. - $175View attachment IMG_6639.jpeg

Last edited:
Back