Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a friend who can shop from China help me get it. Link here:

https://www.goofish.com/item?id=776...003765.Copy.detail.776036377692.2214541890116

Head sculpt comes unpainted, so you'll have to get a painter as well.

'Wawa Man Studio' the one selling the head-sculpt is also doing a body conversion for the Blackswords Man and Berserker Armour. He's currently working on mine at the moment and I've also purchased 4 different versions of those sculpts, a set for Blackswords Man & the other set for the newly converted Berserker Armour and will be sending them to 'Beaver Studio' who he works closely with to paint.

I never really purchased a custom head-scupt before except for the one by 'Griever Studios', but I felt it was pretty cheap for what it is, around US$50 + postage and painting is approx US$115.

Can't wait to receive them back, hopefully before Dec, will share pics of them once I got them back! 😊

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7731.JPG
    IMG_7731.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7330.JPG
    IMG_7330.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
'Wawa Man Studio' the one selling the head-sculpt is also doing a body conversion for the Blackswords Man and Berserker Armour. He's currently working on mine at the moment and I've also purchased 4 different versions of those sculpts, a set for Blackswords Man & the other set for the newly converted Berserker Armour and will be sending them to 'Beaver Studio' who he works closely with to paint.

I never really purchased a custom head-scupt before except for the one by 'Griever Studios', but I felt it was pretty cheap for what it is, around US$50 + postage and painting is approx US$115.

Can't wait to receive them back, hopefully before Dec, will share pics of them once I got them back! I'm😊
Nice! Didn't know he was also doing body conversion and a head for the black swordsman. You got store links and pictures of both? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice! Didn't know he was also doing body conversion and a head for the black swordsman. You got store links and pictures of both? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!
Sure, here they are:

https://p.goofish.com/p/du6okjGe - Normal
https://p.goofish.com/p/YJYxFkPR - Smirk
https://p.goofish.com/p/i1xIRtCI - Crazy Smile
https://p.goofish.com/p/GKlm5Gpe - Body Conversion & Accesories

When you purchase you have the option to select with neck or neckless.

For the neck versions, he’s in the process of applying the protection seal to the brand to be more canon so I’m waiting for him to update the sculpts to 2.0 and I’ll be getting them.

For the body conversion, you’ll need to send him both the Blackswords Man and Berserker Armour - fortunately I got the ‘Bloody Exclusive’ of the Berserker Armour so was fine sending the standard version to be converted.

FYI - I originally had an amazing friend in Taiwan help me communicate to the Chinese sellers, but I felt bad always turning to him to find stuff so in the end I got my account registered/approved on WeChat and linked it to Xianyu/GoFish so I can communicate directly using Google Translate and it’s worked fine.

All messages are clear.

To purchase, I used SuperBuy which is also linked to my WeChat to pay directly in ‘CNY/Yuan’ using my travel credit card for best exchange rate - if you don’t use WeChat, SuperBuy defaults to USD and the conversion to USD is very bad, so watch out for that, that’s how they profit big from overseas buyers.

I found SuperBuy to be amazing in purchasing things from China… I saw it posted previously in the FFVII and was skeptical at first, but after using many times, they have been great. I’ve scored so many rare stuff at reasonably prices.

Last edited:
Appreciate the information. Super curious how hard it is to convert the Berserker Armor to have the seamless Black Swordsman Arms.

Would love to do it myself, but without instructions and the fear of losing a couple hundred bucks by messing it up, it is a little frightening.

Last edited:
Appreciate the information. Super curious how hard it is to convert the Berserker Armor to have the seamless Black Swordsman Arms.

Would love to do it myself, but without instructions and the fear of losing a couple hundred bucks by messing it up, it is a little frightening.
It is an expensive mod and not precisely an easy one

I still have hope for a final ver. Of the armor from threezero

SHF Zodd seems to be a Premium Bandai webshop exclusive (hopefully this doesn't mean that the line will be done with Zodd...), but Hobby-Genki and Yoyakunow have him up for pre-order already!

Wow, it's pretty expensive. Hobby Genki have it for around $113 without shipping, so we should add at least $25 more for it. So between $135-140 total. Idk if should I wait for the premium bandai website to check how much it will be in there. Probably more expensive.

Last edited:
Back