VeryCool King of Fighters XIV 1/6 Mai Shiranui - SNK authentic license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vspectra

Super Freak
Reaction score
verycool mai 452677948_1291303608813166_8295223424029684314_n.jpg

The Tunshi is kind of small and body is a little generic. But I really like the faces on them, missed out because I didn't like the proto faces but they updated the final production.

I like the body on this better so far but I'm not sure the faces will look better than the Tunshi one.

The Tunshi is kind of small and body is a little generic. But I really like the faces on them, missed out because I didn't like the proto faces but they updated the final production.

I like the body on this better so far but I'm not sure the faces will look better than the Tunshi one.
I am really anticipating this one. I have the Genesis Emen 2p outfit and on the whole it is a good figure, but I was never impressed with the portrait. Hopefully, VeryCool is up to the job with theirs.

What did you not like about it?

Overall it's looks fine, but there're so much which could be been improved
- She's tiny when compare with other 1/6 figure.
- 2 HS (looking straight & side) which look almost identical.
- Pricy for a very light figure. Probably because of the 2 HS / could have gave additional sculpted feet for posing.

Overall it's looks fine, but there're so much which could be been improved
- She's tiny when compare with other 1/6 figure.
- 2 HS (looking straight & side) which look almost identical.
- Pricy for a very light figure. Probably because of the 2 HS / could have gave additional sculpted feet for posing.

IMG_3237.png

IMG_3238.png

IMG_3239.png

Taken from my videos. Can confirm, Tunshi’s Mai is a bit on the small side.

Genesis Emen had the ideal height. The face’s were lacking, but height made sense.

IMG_3241.png

Back