VoidDweller's Aliens and Babes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Redesign and Pic's; Dweller, Great Idea on the Albums, where did you get the frames? might have to do that one day, Great Update my Friend

Thanks, Colossus! :hi5:

I bought all the album frames from Michael's. Michael's sells frames made specifically for albums in a bundle (3-pack). I got lucky on the day I went to buy the 9 album frames I needed, Michael's had them for 50% off. They are normally $19.99 per bundle, but I got the 3-packs for $9.99 each. So basically I got the frames for $3.33 apiece, which normally I've seen single album frames sell for $10 and up. Also got lucky Michael's only had three 3-packs left, which was what I needed. :)

Great Redesign, and great collection ;)

Thank you, Darth! Much appreciated.

Great Update, Such a Beautiful Collection and Display ;)

Thanks for stopping by hotslayer. :duff

An amazing collection. I really like that Tron Cycle you have!

Thank you, Elendil! :wave Yeah, that Tron light cycle is such a beautiful piece.

Mind blowing stuff mate. And love the photos of TRON motorcycle.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you, sarvesh2000is! I had fun shooting photos of the Light Cycle. Glad you like them my friend. :duff

Beautiful pieces and pictures!

Thanks, rnbuda! :duff

love seeing the revamp display. Are you a dj also?

Hey grphyx1! Thanks for stopping by again! My brother and I used to DJ at house parties and other gigs back in high school when we lived on the East coast in the late 80's and later in college. Ever seen the movie, "House Party" with Kid and Play? That's the type of parties my brother and I DJ'd at. Fun times! I had thought about opening a DJ service at one point after college, but now only do it as a hobby when I have time.

I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted anything to my thread!

As a result of a new job change for the better and just being plain busy with family life in general, I just got around to taking photos in the past months of new and some older pieces in my collection.

So it's time to dust off this thread and show my fellow Freaks what's popped up on my shelves.

Now sit back and enjoy the barrage of photos I'll be adding to my thread in the next couple of weeks/months. To get things started, here are some new collectibles I've added to my collection.

where did you buy the silent hill nurse at? would love to have that piece.!

I bought the Silent Hill 2 Bubble Head Nurse at Bigbadtoystore.com. It's now sold out. Apparently she's getting harder to find in stock. Good luck in finding one and thanks for checking out my loot.

Awesome update and pictures! That Gizmo is amazing! Massive congrats on that one. :rock

Awesome update and pictures! That Gizmo is amazing! Massive congrats on that one. :rock

Thanks a bunch, jay! :duff Yeah, Gizmo is really impressive in hand. I couldn't resist picking him up since I missed the first Gizmo release.

Sweet update voiddweller!!! Love the BHN! now just waiting for heather and Robbie! is that the 1/4 scale terminator?

Thank you, grphyx1! :duff So glad I picked up the Nurse. Such an awesome figure. Congrats on getting Heather and Robbie. I almost pulled the trigger on Heather, but decided not to since I've got a few other pre-orders coming up.

As for the Terminator T-800, no it's 1/6th scale. It's Hot Toys DX10.

Beautiful pictures and impressive collection. Congrats! :clap

Thank you kindly, RobertoBagg10. :hi5:

Back