*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Just going for the clean DX. Can’t fit both in the budget right now, and there’s other stuff I want. The clean version is the iconic look. $900+ for both is nuts.

I wish they would’ve just thrown the “wild” BD head in with the standard - the costume isn’t that much different to justify a whole separate $500+ release IMO.

Clean DX..
Maybe.

I’ll wait till PO are about to close to better see what this will ultimately be, no day one.
I cap out at under $500 USD for this after imports. Just not worth the purchase after surpassing that amount to me.

Much more desires right now.
Do we have an idea on the window?
I know Kit likes to have short ones.

Last edited:
I'm all in on this. Still keeping my Eternal Toys preorder too. Eat me.
Hedging your bets. (y)

And you can use the Eternal Toys Catwoman for alternate looks and more risqué articulated poses.

I’m still keeping my Present Toys T2 figures even though Hot Toys just announced the 2.0. Eat me. :lol

Last edited:
I love the idea of getting both versions, but if the price is too crazy will just settle for the clean DX. The frazzled BD look has never interested me nearly as much as it does others. And I prefer her being more confident, sexy, and badass.

Last edited:
For me the idea of owning two is too much.

I’m starting to look at the Keaton batsuits in the same light, at a distance they’re visually similar and when multiple things blend in on a shelf it looks like you own more than you do.
(Owning a lot of Clones, versus individual characters, that’s a lot of white, blending in.)

Your attention hones in when you starve it, details unique to one piece, and one piece only are looked at with more intent.

Which is also the reason I don’t understand people wanting to own both versions of the ‘89 Batmobile.
If you can afford it, JazzInc should be the only one to pick, owning both only cheapens his if they’re in close proximity.

Last edited:
In the movie, I agree, I prefer the clean Catwoman... but as a figure, that teeth-clenched sculpt is just so incredible that I think the frazzled BD Catwoman will actually make the more interesting figure on the shelf.

Exactly how I feel as well. And I’m normally not a battle damage guy but Michelle is the only exception. Besides, the clean version stays on my body always lol.

IMG_6852.jpeg

I generally agree with the above in regards to multiples, but when it comes to interesting outfits -- like having multiple Nicholsons -- I can't resist.

One could argue that Catwoman's outfit doesn't change enough to warrant multiples, like Batman or Vader -- and truthfully I always felt I would have only one Pfeiffer Catwoman on the shelf -- but that damn BD sculpt haunts me. I simply must have it.

Not sure which version I’ll settle for. I like battle damage when given the option, but Catwoman also looks great in her clean suit. I dont think I need two version either. I’ll wait for the full reveals and decide.

I generally agree with the above in regards to multiples, but when it comes to interesting outfits -- like having multiple Nicholsons -- I can't resist.

One could argue that Catwoman's outfit doesn't change enough to warrant multiples, like Batman or Vader -- and truthfully I always felt I would have only one Pfeiffer Catwoman on the shelf -- but that damn BD sculpt haunts me. I simply must have it.
Do you own the Mime Joker?
I was looking at that to pair next to the Yunsil Nicholson suit, it looks really good here and would play well against JazzInc’s Catwoman.
Personally didn’t feel the need to own the Museum look.

IMG_4610.jpeg

I do have the Mime and it is a lot of fun. It's not in my display at the moment -- I never did dig it out of the closet when I got all my recent Nicholsons built up. I really should bring him back out.

Because of the simple black-and-white, the mime Joker is one of those figures that would be fun around the house just about anywhere you place it. It's the kind of figure that needs nothing else. It's just funny. And the slight pop of green and red are only accentuated against his monochromatic outfit. Some people don't like the toothless grin but I think it works, particularly with the paint lips.

Yeah it’s got loads of charm!
In the right pose it embodies Nicholson
so well, elegant release.

It’s one I don’t see being 2.0’d by anyone
and has a great likeness for its time.

I’d love to swap out the PERS with a new ‘24 set,
the sculpted hair is an improvement over DX08 as well. Though I wish someone would make a proper feather pen with materials instead of just sculpted plastic, wouldn’t use that accessory because of that.

Catwoman stood next to Returns 2.0 and these two Jokers with his Batmobile may be all I need from Burton Batman.

So the whip wraps up her torso over her left shoulder, down her back towards the right, over her right lower torso down around her waist, then looped backwards and under the part around her waist then comes out above it, running around the back, finally out the loop you created at the left side of her waist.

IMG_4635.jpeg

So the whip wraps up her torso over her left shoulder, down her back towards the right, over her right lower torso down around her waist, then looped backwards and under the part around her waist running around the back, finally out the loop you created at the left side of her waist.

View attachment 728168
I wish this pose was possible with the figure

I only really justify two versions of the same character if the look is different enough. For example, Bruce Wayne/Batman or Clark Kent/Superman. Two different persona and “characters” in that sense. Catwoman and then Catwoman (Battle Damage) isn’t something I see myself wanting two looks of.

Now if Jazz was doing a Selena Kyle & Catwoman 2 pack, I would be tempted. As it is, I lean towards the BD to better match the Hot Toys Return figure. It also leaves room for me to get a clean Catwoman should Hot Toys do her themselves.

Now if Jazz was doing a Selena Kyle & Catwoman 2 pack, I would be tempted. As it is, I lean towards the BD to better match the Hot Toys Return figure. It also leaves room for me to get a clean Catwoman should Hot Toys do her themselves.
I originally echoed the same sentiments,
then we learned the clean version will offer
rolling eyes and faceplates while the BD
gets painted eyes and multiple sculpts.

This way, if the HT version comes around,
You’ll still have two products with rolling eyes opposed to just replacing a sculpt.

If you get both clean versions from both companies,
you can Frankenstein the best of both.

Back