*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
I'm really unsure which to go for!

Is it likely to sell out fast? Just wondering if I need to pre-order tomorrow or can I take a little time to mull it over.

Joost, is there a fixed number of units you will have for sale tomorrow, OR will the sale go on for a fixed period?

Pretty sure I'm in for the DX clean and DX battle-damage as expected. I can't use the Hell Here, and I believe that is the only thing missing from the 2-Pack super-set.

Battle Damage version looks the best of the two to me.

Undecided if I just get the BD or the two pack

Joost, is there a fixed number of units you will have for sale tomorrow, OR will the sale go on for a fixed period?

Pretty sure I'm in for the DX clean and DX battle-damage as expected. I can't use the Hell Here, and I believe that is the only thing missing from the 2-Pack super-set.

And technically cheaper to get separate DX’s w/o the dio.

Also really glad to see it's 3 separate full head sculpts instead of swappable faceplates. Each head sculpt having moveable eyes is a dream come true for me.

And technically cheaper to get separate DX’s w/o the dio.

Might as well just get the two pack bundle since that would mean the Dio is only $10 extra even if you don't plan on displaying it :D

Now what I’m wondering is, if people order through KIT, is it same prices or higher? Assuming they’ll be higher since KIT needs the cut and shipping.

Also really glad to see it's 3 separate full head sculpts instead of swappable faceplates. Each head sculpt having moveable eyes is a dream come true for me.

Might as well just get the two pack bundle since that would mean the Dio is only $10 extra even if you don't plan on displaying it :D
Haven’t looked into this yet but guessing that will add a bunch to shipping?

Now what I’m wondering is, if people order through KIT, is it same prices or higher? Assuming they’ll be higher since KIT needs the cut and shipping.

Higher obviously, if for no other reason than shipping cost. If these prices are the retailers prices, then figure shipping on that. If the prices are JazzInc direct prices, then Kit (and other retailers) will be higher still.

I'm guessing the two boxes together may still be cheaper than the three boxes for the "2-pack" to ship.

$10 for a backdrop is a great deal, but I still will never use it... nor the 2x doubles on cats and newspapers... and only 2 of the 4 whips... and only 1 head at a time out of the three... so there's a lot that will stay in the boxes.

My favorite expression was the smirk which makes it easy and affordable for me to purchase the clean basic version.

Last edited:
It won’t sell out but sooner the better for 1st-2nd batch.

I’m sure Joost would appreciate getting the most orders he could as soon as possible. If the numbers are high enough he may even give us some extras. (You don’t really believe he’s going to just toss away those fourth sculpts that were fully developed, do you?)

I plan to preorder two super duper double deluxe sets as soon as I can. My only question is about how much of a middleman markup we’re going to have to deal with. 10%? 25%? What’s the normal markup for high end figures like these?

Z

Back