*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
@JazzInc Any chance of something like this?

View attachment 706940

Swappable eye plates would be awesome.
dCQzwdc.gif

Well, to be honest, I’ve been a collector since 2014 and I’ve been a member of this forum for just as long, but I was not prepared for the onslaught when I did that announcement video. And, I think the Photoshop and calipers and molecules thing is not an overstatement. 😂 I was not expecting such a big difference between the vehicle crowd and the figure crowd since they are both 1/6 scale collectors.

View attachment 706940

Joost, as long as you can anticipate and satisfy the desires of every single collector both here and in your Facebook group you'll do just fine. Piece of cake! :rotfl

i-want-it-all-i-want-it-now.gif

View attachment 706940

With the amount of real estate the mouth and eyes take up, I think separate head sculpts is the way to go. 1 neutral, 1 smirk, 1 gritted teeth.

Also hoping that the BD head sculpt will be available without the need to purchase a whole new figure.

Well, to be honest, I’ve been a collector since 2014 and I’ve been a member of this forum for just as long, but I was not prepared for the onslaught when I did that announcement video. And, I think the Photoshop and calipers and molecules thing is not an overstatement. 😂 I was not expecting such a big difference between the vehicle crowd and the figure crowd since they are both 1/6 scale collectors.
This is too funny, I started collecting the same year and also joined the forum same year 2014. HT 89 Batman/Batmobile advertisement got me collecting in my adult life lol.

Also hoping that the BD head sculpt will be available without the need to purchase a whole new figure.
There’s going to be a clean figure and a battle damaged version offered as individual releases so you can just opt for the BD set.

It’s unlikely the BD head will come with the clean figure.

Holy moly is this actually happening? I was starting to wonder if Burton-Bat was some kinda psyop and only Nolan-or-newer was real. Catwoman is one of my all-time favourite characters and Michelle Pfeiffer's is the only live action one that I care about. Sign me the hell up.

Put me down as a vote for those kitty-bath faces too.

Just to confirm preorders are going to go up for this one on JazzIncs website ? That’s anticipated to be happening soon? Thanks!

Just to confirm preorders are going to go up for this one on JazzIncs website ? That’s anticipated to be happening soon? Thanks!

Should be in 5 to 8 weeks, or a little longer depending on if they can finish the prototype in time.

I'm really glad Jazzinc isn't leading with your typical regurgitated characters..

Instead, they're setting out with something really ambitious, that no company has dared to tackle before. Something special that fulfills a need for the community.

So I'm just going to go ahead and say it.

It's long past due we got R'AS AL GHUL in 1/6 scale.
Ra's_al_Ghul_(Batman_Begins).png

Ra's has never been done officially but has been done to death by customs, and never looked great in my opinion.

Simple enough, make him in the outfit he wore at the party.

I would love to see a Clooney Wayne figure though, always liked his portrayal.

Ra's look in Begins was rather boring. Maybe why the prospect of a figure has never really excited me.

Blitzway did a great older Liam sculpt years ago for their Men in Black line that was cancelled.

There was an unpainted sculpt of him in that InArt office video a few months ago with Justin's Collection but he was asked to remove it.

I'm not sure if his rights are included in the contract with WB, but at least with Joost he will flat out say he's making it.

With HT, there's only the slight chance he'll be made with the 85th anniversary this year and Batman Begins's 20th anniversary next year.

My God it's 20 years old.

- 22 Catwoman - Joost already has it in the list with WB, all they have to do is approach Zoe Kravitz for approval.

- 5 to 8 weeks till pre-order launch event for Returns Catwoman, and this is where Joost will reveal the last 89 Batmobile "extra thing" we'll be getting that he wants to surprise us with.
What Zoe Catwoman is also in works? When did they confirm it?

What Zoe Catwoman is also in works? When did they confirm it?

Latest yt interview. He wants to get it started next year. They're also currently in talks for Lynda Carter WW too, there's some difficult licensing issues to get through. With Zoe, all that remains is asking her for approval.

I believe in the interview Joost also pulled up a picture of Max. He also talked about Alicia Silverstone Batgirl.

latest

Latest yt interview. He wants to get it started next year. They're also currently in talks for Lynda Carter WW too, there's some difficult licensing issues to get through. With Zoe, all that remains is asking her for approval.

I believe in the interview Joost also pulled up a picture of Max. He also talked about Alicia Silverstone Batgirl.

latest
Great! I always wanted a Zoe Catwoman. That would be nice. Thank you!

Pretty sure they don’t. Possibly due to the percentage based fees that they charge for businesses to use them.
I'm pretty sure that it was PayPal who made that call - they are dropping a lot of businesses that have pre-order wait times that exceed the dispute time limit.

Back