*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Actually these eyes are painted very well. The better and more ideal eyes that you are used to seeing from Hot Toys are decals, they are not factory/hand painted like this or 95% of customs. That said, I do hope Jazzinc uses decals instead for the mass production.
I think they're painted well too, but i agree, hopefully decals are used for mass production.

How did the “Neutral” sculpt lose bad both on here and on Facebook…? Kudos to JazzInc, but it even isn’t as neutral and “boring” as most are making it seem, there’s definitely some level of pensive emotion behind it. The “Neutral” portrait paired with her hips kicked out and posed well would look badass yet “sexy”/feminine. Or how she’s depicted here in these promo stills.

Always essential to have a neutral sculpt with any Standard set. I don’t understand how it’s in last place – oh wait, I know why, it’s cause most collectors are tired of “boring” neutral expressions. I’m sorry, but there’s a reason why those “boring” sculpts are usually the go-to, they’re the most versatile and base portrait that can work in most poses and it’s more of a natural state, and to reiterate, this particular neutral sculpt isn’t even as neutral and straight faced.

View attachment 727168

View attachment 727162View attachment 727163
It's because they painted the eyes dead center...

The neutral sculpt has mad potential. But we're not seeing it yet.

I don't want to be complaining. But if I'm honest, this does leave more to be desired in its current form.

Last edited:
Picking up on things isn’t complaining like people here seem to believe. If a concern isn’t raised it may not even get addressed.

We all want the best outcome right? So why do people feel the need to be so adamant about not speaking their minds? Putting others down for doing so even. That’s low.

If nobody complained, Joost would have no direction to head in. Yeah it might sound like a broken record but is that not your fault for continuing to read a thread about a figure that isn’t at the PO stage yet?

What do we have to talk about if not possible concerns? Are we supposed to just cheer it on everyday? Obviously we’re all bound to repeat ourselves, in any thread ever. What more positive can even be said about what we’ve seen?

Once we have more to chew on the topics will adjust accordingly. I think we all have been a big help to him and his project, regardless of any bickering or difference of opinion.

Perhaps budget and time are the root of the issue.

It's a race to put this up on time, without enough confidence or decisiveness as to what the finished product could look like.

This is a very ambitious figure to start with. Perhaps Penguin could have more appropriately served as a dummy to experiment, run tests, execute, and learn from.. before Catwoman.

I know Inart could have put out a much better Joker if they'd started with a different figure.

Speaking only for myself of course, I'd rather they push the preorder date until they can show something more definitive (custom body, rolling eyes, all mouthplate expressions? etc..) and raise the price to accomodate those needs, with as little compromise as possible.

Bds_articulos-batman-returns_05.jpg

Last edited:
I believe JazzInc is on the right track, but there will be hurdles inevitably they have to face. This will wear him down, but he has to be up to the challenge.
He’s seen nothing yet, we’re talking first figure in that not everyone is interested in owning. Wait till he tackles a more universally loved character from a more popular film.

I see a lot of potential here, the metal claws are extraordinary and I hope they look just as amazing in production. The added taser, the whip possibly using real materials, with a second curled up, this all screams quality, and I personally love the ambition.
Go big or go home.

My concerns are that, that very ambition translates over to production when they’re having to mass produce these and keep up with the QC. Will the people making our products carry that same ambition as all of the people involved in the prototype stage.

Back