WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And its not a bad thing to say it dragged....you're so invested in the story, you WANT to know whats going to happen...but that damn pirate...he prevents you from doing so.

I think the Motion Comics showcase how well TOTBF actually works within the main WATCHMEN narrative and its purpose. The eventual Absolute Edition DVD/Blu-ray (with the animated film cut into the movie) will accomplish that even moreso, imho.

It will be very interesting to see how the public reacts to the TOTBF DVD. I'm thinking people (who haven't read the book) will netflix (or buy) it seeing the Watchmen logo and be severely disappointed upon viewing.

It will be very interesting to see how the public reacts to the TOTBF DVD. I'm thinking people (who haven't read the book) will netflix (or buy) it seeing the Watchmen logo and be severely disappointed upon viewing.

Sad, but true. Oh well. I will enjoy it. That's all that matters to me.

3276903748_3135f5a91e_o.jpg

Has anybody heard if there will be any special screenings or premieres (especially in the north Texas area?)

Has anybody heard if there will be any special screenings or premieres (especially in the north Texas area?)

I'll let you know if I hear anything specifically in Tejas (Dallas area, I assume?). They'll be taking place all over the country sporadically over the next 3 weeks.

I would love to attend a special screening! Most likely in my area it'll be in San Francisco but I'd take the day off of work to make sure I'd be there.

Back