WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- WAVE TWO Interest lists!

Bobby complete by Sean Dabbs:

Bobby-1.jpg

Bobby2.jpg

Bobby3.jpg

Bobby4.jpg

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- New Castiel and Final Bobby pics!

One of your best.

Chu and Sean have outdone themselves. I'm really not keen on sculpted on hats because it limits the head to one use, but the face is so perfect I don't care. When the first draft of the Bobby head went up, I really wasn't totally seeing the likeness, but I have no complaints at all about the final version. I don't know what else to say about Chu's work except his rough drafts look like other people's finished products.

So now we have Sam and Bobby and Cas -- hmmm, isn't someone missing? Oh, yeah! Where the hell is Dean?!? I can't wait to see dashing el Deano so hurry up! :impatient:

BTW, I did get the Denny Kim Dean head because I felt like I would regret it if I didn't, but frankly it is both off in the likeness and undersized and I have no doubts the WGP will blow it out of the water.

Castiel looks good.

Can't believe it's a year since this thread started, i'd forgotten all about it.

WGP is the new company to watch for headsculpts. :clap You guys are turning out some great stuff and fast.

Great sculpt-looks perfect.

Thanks guys!

Now a plea to my amigos out there, I have 100 screen caps of the Angel Blade I've pulled ref from and all of them stink (laugh). None are clear enough to sculpt one off of from. If anyone has some clear, concise pictures it would be appreciated!

The first image gives you the best sense of the triangular blade shape and a rough of the pommel. The second is the best profile view I've found.

zk0dbp.jpg

23r0bau.jpg

Cas is looking amazing! The skin texture is beautiful, too! Awesome work!

Back