What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Applewood smoked thick cut bacon with an egg and 2 dollar sized pieces of french bread. Need enough to keep me going at the gym. A bowl of cereal doesn't cut it.

Beer battered fish tacos.

Sounds interesting. What exactly comes on the taco?

about to enjoy Roundtable's lunch buffet. They didn't have the pizza out right away so started with the salad bar. Not a big greens lover so started with hardboiled eggs topped with olives

Domino's pizza

Worst pizza ever. You deserve better than that.

As for me, I am eating a boring chicken pienne frozen dinner. I do this when I am too lazy to cook for myself... the pasta is only consumed before my runs. I find it good energy food for long hour to hour and a half runs.

My coffee, a piece of thick cut bacon, an egg and 2 dollar size pieces of french baguette. Need to have something to keep me going at the gym.

Applewood smoked thick cut bacon with an egg and 2 dollar sized pieces of french bread. Need enough to keep me going at the gym. A bowl of cereal doesn't cut it.

My coffee, a piece of thick cut bacon, an egg and 2 dollar size pieces of french baguette. Need to have something to keep me going at the gym.

Would these be silver dollar sized, paper dollar sized, or the size you would generally pay a dollar for if you were to order them at say...IHOP?

:)

Would these be silver dollar sized, paper dollar sized, or the size you would generally pay a dollar for if you were to order them at say...IHOP?

:)

ANGRY_zpsedcff57d.gif

:lol

Mostly about 1.5" round.

Just ate some cottage cheese with pineapple and am now enjoying a peanut butter and butter sandwich on whole wheat thin bread.

Famous Dave's BBQ ribs, and brisket with their jalapeno mac-n-cheese and cornbread.

I feel sorry for anyone who can not enjoy Famous Dave's.

Back