What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got damned tired of trying to find a good banana shake.

So I started making them at home.

Mine are the best I have ever had.

Share your recipe. I can never find banana shake either. :pray:

My pre/post workout shake I make is pretty good. I use protein powder but you can substitute that for vanilla ice cream

1 large bannana
1-2 scoops vanilla(or chocolate) ice cream
3/4 cup milk (add 1/4 more if too thick and vitamin D rocks!)
A tablespoon of sugar and/or malt mix
Handful of ice

Blend it all up.

Adding yogurt will make it more smoothie like which is good too! Also i like adding strawberries in from time to time. Report back if you try it:)

My pre/post workout shake I make is pretty good. I use protein powder but you can substitute that for vanilla ice cream

1 large bannana
1-2 scoops vanilla(or chocolate) ice cream
3/4 cup milk (add 1/4 more if too thick and vitamin D rocks!)
A tablespoon of sugar and/or malt mix
Handful of ice

Blend it all up.

Adding yogurt will make it more smoothie like which is good too! Also i like adding strawberries in from time to time. Report back if you try it:)

Thanks.:hi5:

I got damned tired of trying to find a good banana shake.

So I started making them at home.

Mine are the best I have ever had.

Mine are better than anywhere else around here, simply because I ALWAYS use an over-ripened banana. I love how that tastes in my protein shakes. :yess:

LOL...I hate to tell you all this. But I don't like banana shakes made with real bananas.

I love bananas...do not get me wrong.

But when it comes to banana flavored sweets...I do not prefer authentic bananas for flavoring. I don't like the way the bananas go grey and slimy.

I simply use vanilla ice cream, a very little milk, banana extract, and a little yellow food coloring for psychological purposes.

My kids throw a few chunks of chocolate in the blender to simulate the seasonal banana chocolate chip shakes from Carl's Jr., which we all find to be the very best banana shakes on the planet...next to mine.

Me and my kids freakin' love them.

LOL...I hate to tell you all this. But I don't like banana shakes made with real bananas.

I love bananas...do not get me wrong.

But when it comes to banana flavored sweets...I do not prefer authentic bananas for flavoring. I don't like the way the bananas go grey and slimy.

I simply use vanilla ice cream, a very little milk, banana extract, and a little yellow food coloring for psychological purposes.

My kids throw a few chunks of chocolate in the blender to simulate the seasonal banana chocolate chip shakes from Carl's Jr., which we all find to be the very best banana shakes on the planet...next to mine.

Me and my kids freakin' love them.

Cool, where can I find this banana extract? First I've ever heard of it.

I see there is Pure and there is imitation. Which do you use?
Pure isn't cheap.
https://www.olivenation.com/Pure-Ba...5_a_7cESPSA8&gclid=CI3GtKHZ9LkCFbDm7AodugsARQ

Back