What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The song doesn't do much for me, but LOOK AT THAT ALBUM COVER!

30704900_1875158902502897_8726760245066546234_n.jp  g

I really love the song

I really love the song

those songs are terrible and that cover pic is ridiculous

Have I got a track for you, then. ;)

Cover art is indeed cringey as hell, but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. As for music, I realized a few years ago how limited my library would be if I only listened to albums that did what I want or expected on the first listen. All of my favorite records have been "growers" in that regard. I enjoy a challenge.

Have I got a track for you, then. ;)

Cover art is indeed cringey as hell, but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. As for music, I realized a few years ago how limited my library would be if I only listened to albums that did what I want or expected on the first listen. All of my favorite records have been "growers" in that regard. I enjoy a challenge.

the contrarian...

The song he LITERALLY made because a couple of people gave him a negative Yelp review on his wine store :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yelp..... a yelp review was responsible for this lol

(it is a beautiful song though, I DO love this one, not the other ones, but this one is amazing to hear)

Last edited:
The song he LITERALLY made because a couple of people gave him a negative Yelp review on his wine store :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I remember him mentioning the Yelp thing in a diatribe against social media culture, but I didn't hear about it influencing a specific song. If true though, it almost makes the song cooler. Something so dramatic came out of something so silly.

Back