What do you want to be the next Marvel Versus Diorama ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
i want this. Yes, another Hulk and Ironman :D

zy80a8.jpg

Comic Related: Captain America vs. Iron Man from Civil War or Hulk vs multiple Marvel Characters from World War Hulk.

Film Related: Iron Man vs. Iron Monger

Hulk vs. IM in his Hulk Buster Armor would KILL, or IM vs. Cap from Civil War and IM vs. Iron Monger!!! Hell, the way they do them, most any would rule.

The only one I don't really like like Cap vs. Red Skull. I just don't think it was up to SSC's previous Vs. Dios specs. Just not as impressive, so it was easy pass.

My vote would go to Juggernaut Vs. Colossus or Juggy Vs. any big fella :) Like Sasquatch from Alpha Flight :D

Actually all I want is a comic Juggy statue.....that's it.

My vote would go to Juggernaut Vs. Colossus or Juggy Vs. any big fella :) Like Sasquatch from Alpha Flight :D

Actually all I want is a comic Juggy statue.....that's it.

Yeah, when the hell is SSC gonna do a Juggernaut Comic PF. The Movie PF was amazing, but I never, ever see any, anywere!!

But Juggy Vs. Colossus would be amazingly cool, with the EX being shiny armor for both!! :drool

And Deadpool vs. Cable or Wolverine would be sick!!!!

anyone down for Ironman vs. Sentry ?

or

Thor vs. Ironman.

Yes...I hate Ironman. I want a dio with him all battered up :)

..that is a cool drawing, jory rex.

I can see that being made into a diorama.

thanks toe, the only thing i dont like about it is the shield but i've always wanted an apocalypse vs. archangel dio and i was real bored one day so i've decided to just draw what i would like for it to look like :D

Back