What do you want to be the next Marvel Versus Diorama ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man vs Iron Monger OR Mandarin... that'd be fun. Does sideshow have the Iron Man license?

Really surprised they released Blade vs. Dracula. Couple years too late if you ask me.

I'd also like to see Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin.

Maybe Wolvie v. Omega Red.

I liked the IM movie to the point when Iron Monger came up, so, a vs dio with IM would be cool, but NOT against Iron Monger. Besides, Iron Monger doesn't look half as good as the faint ghost of the bad idea that brought him into the IM movie...
Can't think of a good pairing right now, but I sure don't want no Bullseye or Captain America! :eek:

There's been to much Hulk lately (although Grey Hulk vs The Thing... hmmm nice!). Silver Surfer needs some love for sure, and why not against Dr. Doom? Oh yes, I forgot... Doom would not stand a chance!

Last edited:
Know what I'd really get a kick out of?

Spider-Man, Iceman and Firestar vs. Dr. Doom

That'll bring you back!:banana

Yeah who needs a Vs. Dio of this:

IronManvsIronMonger.jpg

The scene where he uses the jets in his feet to jump up and punch Iron Monger.

Not me looks real bad!

Iron Monger is one of the stupidest names for a Marvel villain ever.

Though he is never referred to by his code name in the movie, a nod to the name is made when he tells Stark that, being in the weapons manufacturing business, they are "iron mongers".

The name fits considering the wearer but it must be noted that nowhere in the film is the suit referred to as Iron Monger.

Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs. Ghost Rider (Ketch) from the upcoming Ghost Rider #26.

GrvsGr.jpg

Imagine it all lit up and awesome!

Thanos VS Surfer is my #1 pic as well - bring it on SS!

Doom VS Iron Man would be cool too - Camelot storyline style (they haven't done an IM in dio form yet, right?)

Another neat one would be Punisher wasting some mob guys or something. Not so much a VS dio, just pure carnage - MAX comics style. I would buy something like that in a heartbeat!

thanos.jpg
VS ANYONE!

Or maybe Thanos with his main squeeze.
thanos.jpg

This would have been cool too, but we already have Thor in a dio, so I would imagine it wouldn't happen (I would rather see SS VS Thanos anyway)
surfer6sx.jpg

I still think we're overdue a Dr Strange in some form or another, maybe him vs Dormammu or Mephisto or....well anyone really, pretty sure Dormammu's head would look cool as a light up feature though :D

anyone down for Ironman vs. Sentry ?

or

Thor vs. Ironman.

Yes...I hate Ironman. I want a dio with him all battered up :)

Oh please NO Sentry!! Such a stupid pathetic rip-0ff of a character! ANYONE but him. :banghead

Thor Vs. Iron man I'd be down for though!

So i'm sure they will never do it....but how about a Green Hulk vs. Red Hulk!

Or what about a Hulk Vs. Abomination?

Back