What is the most money you have ever paid for a single figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250 shipped...for HT TDK Joker ver1. This was a dumb move on my part...but there were hardly any in the US so I jumped on it.

400 for Rainman's Man With No Name

280 for the clothes, 40 for the sculpt, 50 for the paint, and 30 for the body

Dear god, that was hard to type.

How much?
When did you buy it?
Where did you buy it?
Do you still have it?
If you have a pic post.

The most expensive figure I own is a HT Iron Man MK 1. The most expensive figure I sought after was a MAC Buffy Prophecy Girl. The carded one was like $100. I got the boxed version for around $30. I got it on ebay in 2005. I still have it and love it.

The most expensive figure I ever bought, was the Medicom Real Action Heroes "Tiger Stripe Snake", for Metal Gear Solid (pics on my profile). It cost $333 USD on Ebay. But, now that I think about it, I sorta regret dishing out all that dough on a single figure :monkey1. Omg... omg...

Ughhh...why do you have to remind me. $275 for Han and Luke as Stormtroopers......but wait the HASBRO ones. This was back in the 90's , a dealer had them at a comic show and I couldn't find them anywhere so I bit the bullet and bought them because they were so RARE and would be certainly go up in value. :monkey2

:lol:lol:lol Classic....

Once I saw a program about people that won the lottery and this dude had like 30 X 50 room full of stuff all kinds,he stated he spent 200K up to that day.:(

$250 shipped for a Superman 2 in 1... bought from here through Yodasan, I think??? I suddenly wanted that figure right at the time when availability started to dry up....

100_1405.jpg

$254 shipped for a OC Batman... I had around 20 bucks in eBay reward bucks from all the spending I had done that quarter so it came to slightly less then the 2 in 1...

100_1403.jpg

$180 for the ex. Jedi Luke by Sideshow... it was my introduction into the hobby. Yup. Started off just great. :banghead :lol

$250 shipped for Rambo First Blood Pt:3
It sounds worse then it really is as the figure was shipped next day priority international which was $50 alone. Plus there were no customs fees so, I am cool with it. A seriously great figure.

This guy cost me a mere $325.00 "The Way of the Dragon" Bruce Lee...yeah the Dragon found his way in my pocket.

325.jpg

$400 for a prototype/test shot of the Hasbro 12" Dr. Zaius figure in their Planet of the Apes line back in 1998. Hence the name "Protozaius". :rolleyes:

I bought it before the actual production figure was on sale. :D

I paid $350 for the Medicom Nise Ultraman, (which they are now re-releasing).

However, I bought a full size Creature from the Black Lagoon sculpted by Mark Alfrey for WAY more... but man is it awesome!!!

400.00 for the SideShow Blackbeard. I am very suprised that it didn't get the high marks it should have gotten. My wife even likes it because she says "it's pretty"??? I guess red is her favorate color.
Brent Conner

Back