What is the most money you have ever paid for a single figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably close to $5K for my lifesize Helghast infantry statue/mannequin. It was $3K to buy it, but when you factor in shipping charges, duty fees and customs (shipped from the UK), it quickly passed my estimates.

Still, I'm glad I have it. Takes up a ton of room, though...

Probably close to $5K for my lifesize Helghast infantry statue/mannequin. It was $3K to buy it, but when you factor in shipping charges, duty fees and customs (shipped from the UK), it quickly passed my estimates.

Still, I'm glad I have it. Takes up a ton of room, though...

No pics, didn't happen :p

I want that Dexter Kano/Xeno have out there...

Spending over $500 easy to put it together is tempting.

what would you guys say is a acceptable price £££ to pay for the HT predator 1 MMS090?

Too much. Probably 800. that was for the Rainman Ed Norton. Some of my customs have probably climbed pretty high. Lately I've been feeling really guilty about my spending habits. I just love them all so much though.

whichever was more expensive of the ht powerloader/ripley set or the ssc jabba/throne set............i cant remember.:dunno

Not really a figure, more of a maquette, but $950 for my 1/18 scale The Lost World: Jurassic Park Male Tyrannosaur by RoosterCat aka Galileo Hernandez. I absolutely love it and will never get rid of it, I am in the process of designing it a custom protective display case/ diorama base :D If you have any questions about it please ask

058.jpg

$325 or so for a custom 1/6 ANH Darth Vader, several years ago before the Sideshow version came along. I couldn't even fathom spending that on a figure, let alone a custom, these days. If I wanted it that bad, I'd try and make it myself.

I paid just under $300 for Patient Zero back in the craze. Right before the infamous PX came out. Still have it, don't regret it.

About $900 for Serang's Spartacus. I love it though and have no regrets buying it, just never thought I would spend so much on a figure.

To make myself feel better I'll mention that I bought a brand new hot toys batpod for $100 at a comic book convention.

Action figure would be $400 for the Hot Toys Celtic Predator. Statue would be $2,000 for the Cinemaquette Predator.

Back