What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pick this pair up a few weeks ago, pretty good overall. some flaws but still a very impressive set of figures.

Appleseed.jpg

Really nice congrats. :rock

That Grievous looks great... actually prefer the "space saving" pose, the original pose always looked a bit odd to me.

Congrats jbinny!

And Skiman, I hear you on the expense! To think how that money could go to collectibles. :lol Sorry if this is known knowledge, but are you engaged, or are you planning your proposal?

Congrats jbinny!

And Skiman, I hear you on the expense! To think how that money could go to collectibles. :lol Sorry if this is known knowledge, but are you engaged, or are you planning your proposal?

You telling me man, was engaged for a year from July 3rd last year. We are going to Cancun Mexico be married on the beach.

This weekend just went and purchase my band and picked up her band from a custom jeweler. CHA-CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I will be made honest on Oct 21st of this month, leaving the U.S on the 17th. :banana:chew:banana:chew

P.S. Sold Dr. Doom Ex PF to fund an all exclusive wedding trip in Cancun :monkey2

Congrats on the wedding bro. My sister got married at a resort on the Mayan riviera and it was fantastic (and bleeding expensive).

Thanks man :rock

I'm a wounded soldier and just scrapping through my worlds of collectibles right now. All I can afford is MOTUC and GI JOE 1/6 from Sideshow :lol On budget until I get back on track at the end of October.

Oh and a Flex pay on Black Beard for my future father and mother in-law, they are pirate FREAKS :lol

You telling me man, was engaged for a year from July 3rd last year. We are going to Cancun Mexico be married on the beach.

This weekend just went and purchase my band and picked up her band from a custom jeweler. CHA-CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I will be made honest on Oct 21st of this month, leaving the U.S on the 17th. :banana:chew:banana

P.S. Sold Dr. Doom Ex PF to fund an all exclusive wedding trip in Cancun :monkey2

Does this mean that on your honeymoon, you will do the unthinkable?

Take a figure out of it's original package? :lol
palin_love_doll_c.jpg

But on the real real, congrats to you both :banana :joy

And nice gift to get on mom and dad's good side :D :rock

Congrats, Ski! Sounds like money well spent! :rock

This is my latest booty. My first 1/6er in a while. God I just love him! :love

Stormychucks.jpg

Haven't bought much in few months, but always wanted to have Endoskull. I haven't seen these available earlier on retailers, but there seemed to be few available now, for a very short time I believe. It's the combat version.

83331_press05-001.jpg

Never thought to see the day of owning one, I'm extremely happy :fireworks

Great photo DeadLeaves :monkey1, is that Endo of yours with original battle damaged weathering or little cleaned?

Great photo DeadLeaves :monkey1, is that Endo of yours with original battle damaged weathering or little cleaned?

Nah, just the factory paint. I love the BD look - Badass. I'm too scared to clean it up in case I find any scratches or dings & faults in the chrome, that'd drive me nuts.:google

Must be the extra thick layer of dust that gives it that enduring lustre.:lol

But Jay that's not all, something else coming also, ordered today...

To me this is the hottest gal since Emma

3866039259_94624fde0c.jpg

Last edited:
Back