What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:nono

EwokSig.jpg

th_5.gif

Masterbate is spelled wrong :rolleyes::lol:lol:lol:wacky

My DX Joker is on it's way from Hong Kong, and I just bought the SS Sam from Trick R Treat today as well! Saw it mentioned in the movie thread and was amazed I'd never heard of the movie or this fantastically evil looking critter. Joker should be the end of the week hopefully and Sam should be Thursday at the latest.

Nice scoop mate, where did you get the T r' T sam from I'm after one?

CS Moore Faux Bronze Fathom (left) and Kabuki (right), not opened them yet but will try tomorrow :rock
CSMS1051-3T.jpg
CSMS1055-3T.jpg

I love them both but Kabuki :drool :drool
x :peace

Shell those CS Moore Faux Bronze are the sh.... :rock :drool

Question about the DX Joker and Batmans, what is the diff from the reg or first versions that came out from HT?

Hell yeah he could, if he wanted to. But following Shai's post in the PF thread, Cap would prefer to just FNFLCOTW (F non freedom loving countries of the world) :rock

The most iconic Marvel character in his most iconic 3-D representation, IMO. Now they need to do a Hawkeye!

Shell those CS Moore Faux Bronze are the sh.... :rock :drool

Question about the DX Joker and Batmans, what is the diff from the reg or first versions that came out from HT?

With regards to the Joker - his clothes have been improved, they have been made more screen accurate and now sit a lot better on the true type. The headsculpt now has moveable eyes and the figures stand has LEDS. The police Joker costume was also included along with the headsculpt as a bonus - simply purchase an extra true type and you can have a whole new figure.

The Batman in my pics is the Medicom - the New hot Toys Batman is yet to be released. It has light up sonar eyes in one headsculpt and a second headsculpt with moving eyes. Apart from that, very little has been altered since the first version. This particular figure had caused some very big arguments over in the DC section let me tell ya! Some people really like the figure and some people don't. It's not released till 2010 though, so we shall have to wait and see.

What is Cap doin on your washing machine, laundry day?
Yeah. Could be worse, though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i7gIpuIVE3k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i7gIpuIVE3k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back