When Looking At Your Shelves What's The First Thing You'd Consider Selling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have predator hot toys. If I have 2 versions of the same character, then I would sell one of them. Like the pred 2 original and pred 2 battle damaged, I would sell the regular version.

When looking at my present shelves/cabinets I don't feel the need to sell anything. I sold everything I didn't need before getting my collection room ready. Now each item has its own spot and only hope to add more and not to sell.

I have predator hot toys. If I have 2 versions of the same character, then I would sell one of them. Like the pred 2 original and pred 2 battle damaged, I would sell the regular version.

And how much would you consider selling that? :D I'm still hoping I'd be able to afford one.

As for the topic, I have currently been letting go my Modern Military figures that aren't in Multicam. I have one more that I can sell but haven't gotten around to taking a pic of it.

Another blight in my collection is Crazy Owner's Miyamoto Musashi. If DiD or another high-end company decides to make a high-end figure of him, I'll buy that up in a jiffy, and CO's figure will go to my For Sale items ASAP. The lack of an alternative figure is the only reason I'm not selling it.

Well Im consider to sell my militairy figures and Solid Snake to make room for more female-statues like Angelus, Witchblade and the Luis Royo statues.

Honestly... HT Silk Spectre. It's the last thing on my shelf save for the very small "core" collection that hasn't already been sold. Can't get rid of her for the life of me.

Well, that and my repainted Ed from Shaun of the Dead. I've listed them again and again but they never sell. lol

At the moment the only stuff I could probably sell and not miss to much are my modern Star Wars figures (bascially anything fro the POTF2 line and up) mainly since theye'd be pretty easiy to re-obtain again if I wanted too.

Hot toys Alien Kane.
Only because he's singled out with with a Shawshank figure and a soon to be Inception figure and it looks odd.
I have a seperate Alien shelf too that I have no room left on so I'll probably be selling it soon.

Not getting rid of dallas aswell then?;)

Might be interested in the kane if you do decide to sell.

Everything on my shelves/in box's mostly at the moment is for sale if the price is right.

I never say never as prices fluctuate and my tastes change.
I don't see it as a step back as someone has said I find it healthy to declutter.
Just wish I could stop buying more than I sell.

I just bought a Dr. House. It was a total impulse buy and I'm not even too familiar with the show :slap:slap:slap I'll see how I feel about it after a few days but it wouldn't bother me a bit to watch it go :wave

Last edited:
I guess the saying "Having isn't as pleasurable as wanting" is true.

That's the damn truth!!! I want want want and then could care less when I have it...

I just bought a Dr. House. It was a total impulse buy and I'm not even too familiar with the show :slap:slap:slap I'll see how I feel about it after a few days but it wouldn't bother me a bit to watch it go :wave

What House did you buy and where?!?! House is awesome.

If it's the "Dr. Eason" House, I can't blame you. But if you end up liking the show (my guess is you will :wink1:), a quality figure can be bashed rather easily.

IMG_2634.jpg

That's the damn truth!!! I want want want and then could care less when I have it...

What House did you buy and where?!?! House is awesome.

If it's the "Dr. Eason" House, I can't blame you. But if you end up liking the show (my guess is you will :wink1:), a quality figure can be bashed rather easily.

IMG_2634.jpg

I think it's the "Dr. Eason".
I'm sure it's a great show I just haven't really found the time to follow it. Now that it's been around a number of seasons it's gonna be a while before I get caught up from the very first episode till now on netflix :gah: I'll give the first season a glance and see how I feel about it.

Put him on the FS thread earlier today

Now that I have it in hand it looks pretty cool but I'm not too interested in keeping it. It looks nice on the shelf with some futzing but my lack of familiarity with the character makes this an easy sell-off.

Back