Which is better, the Mark VI or Mark VII?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark VI or Mark VII?

• Mark VI

Votes: 66 39.3%
  • Mark VII

Votes: 102 60.7%

• Total voters
After intensive testing, I prefer the MK VIII, as it has comparatively higher power output and better fuel efficiency. That and you have the convenience of lightning based charging. Even though that may seem like a hard source to find, you really just have to make Thor mad. It's good for the environmentally conscious as long as you don't charge the suit near any dolphins or endangered species.

I highly anticipate the mark vii but i vote for mark vi.
I think im attracted to the vii just cause it' s new
vi looks sharper and represents precision fighting imo :D

I loved the amount of bulk war machine had in IM2 so I'm gonna go with MKVII :p but I prefer the triage ark reactor for some reason the circular one makes things seem a little too smooth ? I dunno

I was never fond of the mkVI, don't like the triangle or the silver plates and the chest just seemed boring. Until the mkVII came along it was the mkIV for me as the definitive answer, but the mkVII has so many more tricks and weapons it noses ahead in my opinion.

Blackwidowbuster?? Ok i get it

avengers-the-movie-staring-tits-boobs-funny.jpg

Circular Window of the Chest Repulsor Transmitter.... or Chest RT

HT, SS and most (in not all) people on this thread posted Arc (or Ark) Reactor here are wrong. A detail that's perpetually ignored (That the Avengers movie did not).

I really hate the Triangle. Hated it in the comics too. Looks like Superman envy or something. And Tony Stark envies no one :lecture

Mark VII is my fave since Mark III.

IV was basically a modded Mark III.

Mark V is a great novelty.

I really dislike VI.

Bring on the Hot Toys Mark VII !

Mark VII for me is not sleek unlike Mark VI :D
Mark VII design is more into high powered battle operations..
Mark VI design is more subtle, sleek and looks Tony's average suit not to fancy :D

My vote is on the Mark VI I like simple yet elegant:D

Back