Which is Your Main Collection Line ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is Your Collection Line ?

• Total voters
Star Wars is easily my main collection... I've got around 150 pieces (ranging from vintage Kenner to 1:1 busts) which is at least 4x more than any other line.

Mine´s still Spawn, but Terminator is rapidly gaining.
In there NECA´s the most, followed by HT and after that McF, then franchisewise again is AvP.
Maybe there´re comin´a few new ones with NECA´s Predator Figs.
But in Fall I´ll be starting with Iron Man, so continuing Marvel AND Ht likewise.
But Marvel´s so small at my place, not really worth the mention and when DC would put out better Figs, DC would definatly overwhelm my collection.

Indiana Jones and Horror.

Marvel and Star Wars are way too oversaturated, too much stupid crap like Darth Vader toasters to even bother trying to keep up with.

Hot Toys and Minimates, though I get the Sideshow Joes and some of their other stuff here or there. I think the lack of DC makes sense if this poll is focused on Sideshow licenses. But as said before, GI Joe should be included.

Star Wars, with Indy a close second. Actually, I have everything from the 1:6 Indy line, so you could say I'm an Indy 1:6 completist. But because Sideshow only released 6 Indy figures, SW still dominates in sheer numbers even though I only have "must haves" from the SW 1:6 line. I have a smattering of other lines and Hasbro Indy and SW, but I mostly display just the 1:6 stuff at this point.

Back