1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

The only 2 female characters from the upcoming slate that I can say I am dying to get are: Nebula & The Wasp.
:exactly: Add these two to my top wish list. I'm dying for a Nebula figure! And I really hope that if they ever do Wasp, we get a nice Hope head sculpt. :)

Seriously what's the hold up on she hulk? Come on mcu freaking introduce her already .

Alas, Marvel can't do a solo Hulk film, which would be the most logical place to introduce her. Maybe in another Avengers sequel once some of the originals leave.

Either way, I'm beyond pleased to see we're apparently actually getting Hela and Valkyrie. Hela I thought was possible but both of them seemed a long shot.

I hope we get both of them. Still not Nebula or Mantis and I'm not holding my breath on even Gamora till she's up for preorder.

The only 2 female characters from the upcoming slate that I can say I am dying to get are: Nebula & The Wasp.

:exactly: Wasp is a must!! :lecture

And, even though there is zero chance of it ever happening now, :( I still want an Agent Carter figure.

Nebula, Mantis, Daisy/Quake, Jessica Jones, Peggy, Wasp and Sif would be my remaining list, as of right now.

Still hoping(it's a long shot I know) that we see Daisy/Quake from AOS.
Since she interacted the most with Ghost Rider.

i want the red head on the left dancers.jpg

For me right now, they are:

IM2 Black Widow 2.0 (with superior posability - new body *cough*, a new head sculpt and more accessories)
Nebula
New Wasp

Pretty much given up on Carter and Sif...*sob*

My current wishlist is Nebula, Mantis, and, despite knowing there's basically no chance she'll be made, Peggy Carter. There's a few others I'll probably get if they come out and look halfway decent, but those are the main ones I'd like.

Wasp, Nebula, Jessica Jones and Captain Marvel. I would have added Medusa from Inhumans if she didn't look so boring in the trailers.

Back