Which video game character would you like to see as a collectible figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes HT would make a killing on Space Marine 2. And its exactly the type of thing they'd like, they make one armor and then just repaint it, change out parts, weapons, accessories, switch heads. Keep selling indefinitely. Its another trooper for them.

And they could even do the Tyranid for army building. I don't know why they're not doing this.
Again with "HT hoping". With a lot of other good companies, better priced, we still see people hoping HT does this HT does that please. I thought we are past that. I know they have the brand and quality, that's why people always count on them. But not always the case. I think we can all agree this is not their alley. Too much on their plate, VGM line is not their priority. Another trooper for them? Well more trooper then. They will squeeze it dry. It's the license they have. More money for them.
They don't want to risk to buy another license. With superheroes and movie licenses, it made HT overwhelmed. That's one of the answers if your question is not rhetorical. In my opinion, the one should do this is Threezero. They do robots. They do video game characters. They do Fallout Power Armor. They are better priced. Perfectly fits their MO.

I’m tempted to try and make my own ODST from Halo at this point but no idea where to even start :lol
It is INSANE to me that no one else has taken a stab at 1/6 Halo outside 3A. Not even a third party. One mold can produce a thousand colorways. McFarlane proved that.

I'd even toyed with the idea of Mondo. All they have to be are big action figures, after all. The Spartan undersuits can hide all the articulation in the design. No rubber to prevent articulation, no fuss.

Back