white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tempsstr7.png

Caption: "So that is how ass should look like!!"​

Shai Hulud said:
BEST THING ABOUT THIS STATUE IS THE PRICE.I THINK ITS UNDERPRICED,THIS IS A 16'' MAQUETTE THAT WILL PERFECTLY GO WITH MOST MARVEL PF's (SINCE ITS A GIRL).I HOPE THE PRICE WONT CHANGE FOR FUTURE FIGURES IN THIS LINE.

Thanks for that! Emma is a PF in all but name. I mean, her cape won't be fabric, and that's about it -- her shoes and lingerie, pardon, costume, are so skin-tight that they probably wouldn't be fabric even on a PF. Just like boots and gloves on some current pieces. So we're getting a PF-type fourth-scale piece for the price of a SS/W six-scale statue. That's an awesome deal.

Still, when I was talking about a new era of polystone appreciation, I wasn't actually thinking of THAT. :D

Nice! Adam Hughes is a terrific artist, it may look easy but even making quick illustrations like that is very tough and takes practice after practice.

I've been drawing since I've been a kid but I'm still no where near a professional.

Thanks ill Jedi!

Time to start pinching pennies....might have to let the exclusive go on this one but still want the original, any etailers still selling this one?

Jedi_Mike said:
Time to start pinching pennies....might have to let the exclusive go on this one but still want the original, any etailers still selling this one?

why??? The most you will probably save is $20. Why not pay SS price and received their rewards points? :monkey3

Jedi_Mike said:

Most etailers still have it for sale. Corner Store Comics had the best price last time I checked.

TOE said:
why??? The most you will probably save is $20. Why not pay SS price and received their rewards points? :monkey3

If only that were the truth, the honest fact as you know Toe is that we Californians pay tax as well as shipping. The Cap PF standard was going to cost me $290.03 after Taxes and Shipping where as I just ordered the standard via an online retailer for $236 total (Thanks Khev!).

I love ordering from SSC directly because of the great CS and such but sometimes those pennies add up....

Back