Wolf Man (2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE IT
It's already become one of my top 5 favorite supernatural King movies, together with "The Shining", "Silver Bullet", "The Mist" and "It chapter 1" (Just edging out "Doctor Sleep"). I get the critique of it being way too short to be considered a faithful adaptation of the novel, but for a condensed two hour movie I believe it's as good as it's ever gonna get. Also, I don't believe any of the longer TV productions have truly managed to capture King's finer character work either, with the one exception being "Storm Of The Century"...

It's already become one of my top 5 favorite supernatural King movies, together with "The Shining", "Silver Bullet", "The Mist" and "It chapter 1" (Just edging out "Doctor Sleep"). I get the critique of it being way too short to be considered a faithful adaptation of the novel, but for a condensed two hour movie I believe it's as good as it's ever gonna get. Also, I don't believe any of the longer TV productions have truly managed to capture King's finer character work either, with the one exception being "Storm Of The Century"...
it was fun and entertaining and creepy. It was awesome

Back