Wolf Man (2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer was unremarkable. I'm not a fan of trailers that give away all the plot and details of course, but that was fairly pointless.

Edit: nvm. I watched a teaser on YouTube not the one in this post which showed more. Still, looks pretty meh to me. Prolly give this one a pass. I just don't give crap films my time anymore like I once did. And this definitely looks crappy.

Last edited:
Werewolf movie with 2 adults and 1 kid for the entire cast, looks thrilling!

Urgh what a garbage design. Maybe he turns into something that resembles an actual werewolf at some point later in the movie...

that's the final design. universal got it a lot of trouble for that reveal. it went viralm blumhouse removed it from the park quickly

here's a better pic

zq2LbWi.jpeg

that's the final design. universal got it a lot of trouble for that reveal. it went viralm blumhouse removed it from the park quickly

here's a better pic

zq2LbWi.jpeg
Oh wow that looks terrible. Just embarrassing. Thanks for the info.

Oh wow that looks terrible. Just embarrassing. Thanks for the info.
and sure that's just a latex mask for a Halloween event, but universal is supposed to be the best. and that mask was approved by blumhouse and added to their Halloween event. it was supposed to be a good reveal.

even if the mask is cheap and the movie is better, it's still pretty hairless

and sure that's just a latex mask for a Halloween event, but universal is supposed to be the best. and that mask was approved by blumhouse and added to their Halloween event. it was supposed to be a good reveal.

even if the mask is cheap and the movie is better, it's still pretty hairless
Even if the effect is better in the actual movie, the design itself is ass.

Back