Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

They did. It was called Mystique.

Please no Rebecca Stamos mugged WW. :pray:

(And if her panties are yanked up her ass like that, I think I just might vomit.)

The custom panties is perfect. I don't see anything wrong? That's the best WW statue ever made.

Wonder Woman has enough sex that you don't need to make her explicit. If you do need to, you have failed to capture Wonder Woman.

So we have a guy named comicbookguy who has never read a comic in his life.

Now Something Sexy wants a Wonder Woman statue thats not sexy?!?!?

What's the world coming to????

So we have a guy named comicbookguy who has never read a comic in his life.

Now Something Sexy wants a Wonder Woman statue thats not sexy?!?!?

What's the world coming to????

:lol That's a good one. But the custom WW has set the bar very high. I just hope SS can match it. :pray:

:rotfl wow how did you know. I do that all the time when I watch anime. Same as the transfomers Japanese g1 series. I kind of know what's going no in those dub shows, so who care about the subtitles..

No comment... :thwak

I am sexy enough for the both of Wonder Woman and I.

:lol:lol
I actually agree with you that I don't want her sexed up. Those who do can just buy the Bishojou instead :nana:

No comment... :thwak

:lol:lol
I actually agree with you that I don't want her sexed up. Those who do can just buy the Bishojou instead :nana:

I have one, but I still want this Wonder Woman to be SEXY, but not like Emma Dress. Just that they capture her in her glory strong and sexy.

Back