• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Tweetherhead 1/6 1966 Batcomputer (both halves, just the computer)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Hello, I’m looking for a Tweeterhead 1/6 Batcomputer that came with their West Batman and Ward Robin statues. I’m only interested in the computer itself - I’m not looking for the actual base.

Either that, or any 1/6 1966 batcomputer. I believe there’s a 3D print file floating around for one but I don’t have the resources to print one out myself.

Here’s a picture of it I grabbed online:

C52A7528-C389-4D0D-8EB9-CD10C17DEDD6.jpeg

Please message me if you’ve got one and are interested in parting with it. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hello, I’m looking for a Tweeterhead 1/6 Batcomputer that came with their West Batman and Ward Robin statues. I’m only interested in the computer itself - I’m not looking for the actual base.

Either that, or any 1/6 1966 batcomputer. I believe there’s a 3D print file floating around for one but I don’t have the resources to print one out myself.

Here’s a picture of it I grabbed online:

View attachment 703151

Please message me if you’ve got one and are interested in parting with it. Thank you! :)
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but when I looked up Twitter head this one shows that you have to buy both and it's connected to have the whole computer I'm not sure though this is just what I'm seeing. I could be totally wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241012_124121_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241012_124121_Chrome.jpg
    699.3 KB
Back