X-Men 3 Juggernaut Maquette new high price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I actually was being serious. I thought nobody liked this is why

I'm just playing....

Spoiler Spoiler:

This piece has had a really strong following from what I've seen of it on Ebay and apparently those who own one say that it's worthy of all the praise. But I will plead the fifth and refrain from any further comments. :lol

Congrats though to whoever bought it! It's becoming a rarity. :rock

I was bidding on this I have been looking for one for several months but the last 17 seconds it went up to that price and there is no way I'm even going to pay close to that.

Also Chapter I know you find all the great deals on everything so let me know if you find one. :D :monkey3

My local comic shop has one still, I may pick it up if its a fair price, it is massive and looks pretty nice...

I was bidding on this I have been looking for one for several months but the last 17 seconds it went up to that price and there is no way I'm even going to pay close to that.

Also Chapter I know you find all the great deals on everything so let me know if you find one. :D :monkey3

Will do! :rock

The deals aren't flowing like they once were, but I'm still trying. :cool:

Of course..owners are going to praise it...for their own benefit in increasing the value of it :)

For $900, I can get some nice rare statue out there.

I gotta admit....it's always nice to see statues increasing their value. I guess I can look at my collection and say "people will pay for more than what I initially paid for mine...not a bad trade off" :)

I'm just playing....

Spoiler Spoiler:

This piece has had a really strong following from what I've seen of it on Ebay and apparently those who own one say that it's worthy of all the praise. But I will plead the fifth and refrain from any further comments. :lol

Congrats though to whoever bought it! It's becoming a rarity. :rock

One of the local comic shops still have this as well and its not moving. I really hate this piece and wouldn't spend a dime on it. I just wish Sideshow would spend time and effort on a comic book classic Juggernaut.

+1...maybe SDCC will finally unveil a real Juggy. In the meantime, SS will make us run through hoops to get a decent Jugg. *stares at bowen and custom piece*

Got this guy for $220 posted, but i got to say it looks amazing beside the hulk and gang, its truly massive and screams destruction. Its one of the statues that grows on you. if you can get it for market value you will be happy..

Got this guy for $220 posted, but i got to say it looks amazing beside the hulk and gang, its truly massive and screams destruction. Its one of the statues that grows on you. if you can get it for market value you will be happy..

Wow $220?!?! Where and when did you get it?

I own this piece and I think it's pretty fantastic for what it is. It may not be your ideal interpretation of the Juggernaut, but it an outstanding piece. Full of menace and the pose is excellent. This is one of those pieces that you can't truly judge until you have it in front of you. I never had any desire to own it, until I purchased one as a favor to a German friend, and the seller wouldn't ship internationally. Once I opened it up to inspect it before shipping it out, I was FLOORED.

Juggy.jpg

Last edited:
Got to say i have about 20 PFs but this guy is a bit special, He just looks like he is about to step of his base and go crazy, and when dispayed with the hulk PF its looks great.

Back