XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt, but props to them for having the integrity to honour it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they're a huge online company, so it shouldn't be shocking that they're honouring it. This isn't a guy who got his hands on two and decided to back out of a deal with some random guy online so that he can make a bigger buck...an extra few thousand (or whatever it may be in the end) wouldn't be worth the hit BBTS would take in the long run if people felt they couldn't trust them with orders.

But that doesn't mean they're probably not a little taken back at the now deals they're giving those who ordered! Especially since a good chunk will likely spin it right back around to make $2000.

No doubt, but props to them for having the integrity to honour it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Big big props and kudos for BBTS for honoring their prices!

My BW was just processed for $659.99 and $39.74 for shipping. Thanks, BBTS!

Does BBTS send out tracking info?

I'm pretty sure that they do since you are in the US. For international customers, there are options for cheaper shipping w/o tracking. You could log into your BBTS account and check/change your shipping options.

They send you a notice it's shipped; for tracking numbers, you need to check the site.

Exactly right, peeps. My BW just shipped and I got an email from BBTS, but without the tracking number. I checked my account for the tracking number.

And on a Saturday, too! Enjoy opening those up. Should make for an exciting day. Congrats!

So this is a nice surprise! My XM BW was supposed to get here next week Tuesday. FedEx tracking said next week Tuesday from the start. Just checked tracking just now and it says it got here this morning. It's currently out for delivery. Crazy!

lol yah... People are asking that much but are they actually getting it. There is no way a new release is worth more then the original Shin ex, Doom ex, grey hulk or green hulk pfs.

I've noticed the prices of the others you mentioned have increased since Magneto showed up.

Leads me to believe the Magneto folks are flipping their extras for cash fighting to get a Doom EX, Grey/Green Hulk etc.

I'm sure they thought they could get a 1:1 return on a Magneto for Doom EX which never made sense and now sees the Doom EX push 5K+.

Guess they didn't figure other folks had the same thought ... namely the ones they are bidding against.

The old grails should continue to rise as noob collectors battle over themselves pushing the prices up trying to backfill their collection.

Back