Your character that won't get made.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
just thought of this as an interesting opition since everyones wanting the wolverines, spideys and hulks to always be made.

what is the one obscure character that you would like to be made that will most likely never see the light of day...

for me it's this guy....Moon Knight

moon%20knight.jpg

Just like to throw it out there that you can NEVER say NEVER! I mean...who would have expected Man-Thing?

That being said:

Hulk 2099
The lizard
Doc Oc
Winter Soldier

Just like to throw it out there that you can NEVER say NEVER! I mean...who would have expected Man-Thing?

That being said:

Hulk 2099
The lizard
Doc Oc
Winter Soldier

yeah, anything spiderman for me also, but i believe at least since spidey related items generally tend to sell well there is always a chance of them getting made.. where as for me Moon Knight is a dead series that very few people even know about. at least the last generation or so...:monkey2

here's hoping for a movie version Doc Ock with trench coat...

here's hoping for a movie version Doc Ock with trench coat...

Doc Ock, movie version ? ! ? ! ? ! OH NO

I like Bowen Designs because they give us all the obscure characters that we will most likely never see from sideshow.

But if i had to pick on, it would be BI BEAST...it could be very impressive @ 1/4 scale.

bi-beast.jpg

Last edited:
just thought of this as an interesting opition since everyones wanting the wolverines, spideys and hulks to always be made.

what is the one obscure character that you would like to be made that will most likely never see the light of day...

for me it's this guy....Moon Knight

moon%20knight.jpg

Yes! Moon Knight! AND a Fist of Khonshu version as well.
Plus, Doctor Strange, Nick Fury, Silver Sable, a REAL IM Stealth Armor, like in the comics, a Spider Man black and silver armor, a Firestar, Iceman, and a Titanium Man.

Last edited:
seriously now,i would like to see hawkeye but it's only me i think...

i thought that they answered a question about archangel..am i wrong??

Back