Your character that won't get made.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a Moon Knight....like to see an Iron Fist as well.

iron-fist-comic-book.jpg

Death's Head II and Sleepwalker. My only hope for either of those will be for the Marvel Universe line to run so deep that they make every character that had it's own title.

When I was a kid Spiderman was top dog and I was a happy camper. Now that I'm much older and Marvel has developed more characters my taste have increase proportionately. The character that i would love to see Sideshow do vary and I doubt they would ever see the light of day outside of Bowen Designs. Here are soe pics of what I'd like.

ThorDestroyer06.jpg
I would love to see a 1/4 scale Thor/Destroyer:monkey5
Celestials.jpg
Sideshow would never produce this at a 1/4th scale but maybe a 1/16th or 1/32th scale comiquette of a few of these guys would be dream.

Ikaris.jpg
Makkari_1-1.jpg
Eternals get no love no where, not even Bowen has done any of these guys yet and I doubt Sideshow would ever do them, sigh, oh I can always dream.

cover.jpg
Sideshow should make this should be a Diorama

G-man2.jpg
My collection is not complete without this guy.

Last edited:
i know a lot of you guys arent that big on females but i think these two would be awesome as comiquettes or PF's

Blink
exiles05.jpg

Polaris
XMKNGBR003_COV.jpg

i know a lot of you guys arent that big on females but i think these two would be awesome as comiquettes or PF's

Blink
exiles05.jpg

Polaris
XMKNGBR003_COV.jpg

don't really know them, but i'd buy them cause they'd go great with my ladies collection..:monkey3

i've heard of Polaris, but never even heard of Blink before.:monkey2

Cable.jpg

Preferrably from Ariel Olivetti's work :rock

OmegaRed1.jpg

Bullseye.gif

I'm coming closer to gettin the Bowen version but the only thing that holds me back is a potential SS piece

Definitely a Blink in the collection is much needed, AH style make it happen :rock

i'll take AH, Brooks, any style as long as she is made :rock:rock

I love Polaris. She's the only one I'll exempt from my Mutants Only policy...:cool:

I have a soft side for Magneto's wacky brood, okay!?...

i thought she is a mutant since she is Magneto's daughter right?:confused:

Back